PICNIC!!

Y/n's pov:

Looking in the mirror I could almost hear my heart beating. I was nervous. I took a deep breath and gave myself a thumbs up with a nervous smile- BANG! the door was slammed opened. "Y/n??? Are you ready?? I'm home!!" Could be heard from the living room. Shit..he's here

I walked out my room to be greeted by a indigo haired boy running out of breath holding the door with hand and resting his other one on his leg. His head slowly rose up to meet y/n's eyes. They looked at each other for a few seconds that felt like hours but he eventually rose up and took her hand a bitter sweet and annoyed look on his face like usual but a slight blush covering his check while so.

I gave him a shy smile then asked "Soo.....where are we going?" I said a bit nervous. I hate to admit it but I'm sure a also was blushing a bit. Just a little bit tho....maybe.. "somewhere special, now get you ass over here and stop looking at me like that..." Looking at him how? Ohh...I see. "Oh...don't tell me your flustered...scara~" his cheeks turning a little pinker. "Shut up! That's my job dumbass. Now let's go." He said dragging me out the door. As we passed by hu tao's dorm I could swear I heard her screaming at Lumine something along the lines of "I PROMISE ILL GIVE 50% OFF YOUR COFFIN IF-" I couldn't hear the rest of because of scaramouche dragging me away but if I'm being honest I don't think I want to continue hearing about their conversation or I guess argument? Whatever.

As the indigo haired boy dragged the poor girl out of the apartments they were met by a pretty forest near by.

"Hey scara you sure you're not bringing me deep inside a forest so you can potentially kill me and hide my body..?" She had joked. Though scaramouche thought of a different approach and went along with her playful bickering. "Who knows maybe I'm a mafia and your my target and the only way to get rid of you was getting into a relationship.." he joked along side her. A sweat drop and a nervous though a bit annoyed expression forming on her face as he teased back. As they reached deeper into the forest she could hear the crickets and the crunch of sticks under their feet. After a while they reached a beautiful scene. A single tree in a big filed with flowers and butterflies. Under the singular tree was a nice laid out carpet or towel. On top were treats, all which were y/n's favorites. Scaramouche knew she had a big sweet tooth. Her nervous smile completely disappearing and turning a bright smile. Looking at him she hugged him and thanked him for such a pretty date.

They sat under the tree calming conversing with each other. Scaramouche's expression the same as always. His normal indifferent look through he was peacefully listening and enjoying his time with his special one. Y/n L/n. Soon after the bright orange sky eliminated them with a beautiful sunset. Y/n's eyes focused on how pretty the sky looked right now. She smiled at the sight but she felt something on her hand. Scaramouche held her hand with an annoyed and embarrassed expression. "I- ....I love you okay?...you.. idiot..." He said. Before she say anything back she noticed a certain creature on his head. She fought the urge to laugh. "U-uhm...I love you too but you have a cricket on your head..."

"What? What do you mean- GET IT OFF MEEE-"

The rest of the night was chaotic but overall very enjoyable they had a nice fun time even after scaramouche threatened to throw the cricket over the clif. And y/n thought she was the one scared of bugs lol.

(Time skip to when their going home)

Scaramouche pov:

The sky was a dark shade of blue now. I'm glad she enjoyed the date even after I kinda forgot....she gently tugged on my hand and I looked at her. "Hm?" Was the only that came out my mouth. It was a calming, tiring and peaceful moment, I honestly didn't feel like talking. "Is there a specific reason why you took me out on a date today?" She asked. that stupid pretty smile on her face never leaving. But there actually was a reason. "Well..I know it sounds cheesy or whatever but you've been really busy with the whole “I need to find band members for the school band thing” so I thought that maybe...I could've done something to take your mind off of that shi-"

Scaramouche couldn't even finish his sentence before a body pressure came right on him. She hugged him tightly as she quietly muffled the words "thank you..."

HIII IM NOT DEAD!!! But I randomly got a bit of motivation after so long and decided to write this stupid chapter lol, anyways I was reading this and realized how many people have seen it. Like I don't even know how many of you there are now 😮😮 like it's kinda scary. "Mamaaaa I'm famous...!!"

I actually tried a different writing style, not sure whether you can see the difference or not but it's fine. I also want to thank everyone who has had massive patience with the story because I also see my views going down on the chapters and I feel like that has to do with my really slow posting and I apologize but for the people who still read this thank you so much I love you ❤️❤️

Made with love by: Cupid ❤️ 💘
Word count: 974