Changes

Wow this concert is so cool! I've never heard of this band before... and I never particularly liked going to rock concerts because they did a number on my old ears.

"Hey, watch where you're going!" some old man shouted at me

"SHUT YOUR TRAP YOU HOOLIGAN" i said as I went back to my spot. 

The music was pretty enjoyable, I had never heard of the band before since my friend forced me to come here. Speaking of my friend, she had practically abandoned me to go drink from the punch bowl, that was probably spiked. 

Anyways, besides the loud rock music someone on the stage had caught my eye. it was no other than the thomams welch. He was a professional devil's advocate of course, and I just couldn't help but debate him everytime I saw him.

Not only that, but he was an ENFP and born on june  6 2006. my Type! Of course my friend had always told me to not trust geminis...............

The way he effortlessly played the guitar, it was almost like i was watching slash from guns n roses except slash was a long haired blonde dude.

I had never even heard of apothecary, so this was completely stupid and I would never be seeing them ever again.

***1 hour later***

The concert had ended, and everyone was leaving at least. My head was drumming more than the actual drummer and at this point my friend was nowhere to be seen.

As I was searching for the exit, I accidentally bumped into someone without seeing who it was. 

"Hey, im really sorry my head hurts and i-

Just as I was about to apologize, i recognized that long blonde hair from earlier.

"Its no problem lad," Thomas welch says as he helps me up.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!