Oneshot - Heat In The Sheets (SMUT)

Is this what you freaks wanted? I keep seeing y'all comment about wanting smut. And as I've said before, I've held off on it because I was afraid I wouldn't write it right, and also I don't need people I know irl seeing this shit, they already think I'm weird. But since I care about you little gremlins, and I have to feed my audience with more Springtrap content, ima cave to your demands. Here's a meal, make it last. I make no promises about it being good, as I wrote this at 1 am on my phone while lying in bed, and listening to Please Me by Cardi B and Bruno Mars.
Anyways, you didn't come here to see me talk, go on, eat this crap up you little dirty simps.
.
.
.
⚠️SMUT⚠️
.
.
.
The large golden rabbit lifted me up in his arms, his hands holding me by my rear end and his snout close to my face.
I dangled my arms loosely around his neck, pressing my chest firmly against his fluffy shell.
My teeth dropped hard against my bottom lip as I bit it aggressively. A snarky smile on my face.
"What's got you so excited?" The bunny asked smoothly, with a raised eyebrow.
A chuckle escaped through my tight bite, my eyes locking with my fluffy lovers purple irises. "You know what." I responded cheekily, as I ran my right hand down his metal skull, caressing his cheek.
A snicker came from the animatronic, while he carried me through the house, eventually landing the two of us in the bedroom.
The tall, broad shouldered robot dropped me against the soft bed, sending me down onto my back, my legs laying open.
A crimson red hue glowed upon my cheeks, a sparkle in my E/C eyes.
My husband stared down at my fragile form, a wicked smirk spreading across his face.
I glanced him up and down, scanning each individual fur strand on his metal frame.
My shoulders shrugged up against my neck, my hands clutching the sheets. "What are you waiting for, Springtrap?"
The rabbit's joints loosened. His form creeped up on me, till he was basically looming over my warm skin.
"Need I be gentle?" He questioned.
My head shook with a smile, my lashes fluttering up at him. "You know I like it rough, darling~"
Springtrap showed his teeth, straightening up. "As you wish, my dear."
.
.
.
The golden robot pinned me up against the bed frame, a cold grunt escaping from my lungs. My cheeks burning a bright bloody red.
He pressed his large hand against my neck, holding my face up to stare at him.
"Do as I say." He commanded with a harsh yet soothing tone.
I swallowed hard, struggling to breathe. "As you wish." I replied.
With his other hand, Springtrap ran it down my neck, before stopping at my chest.
My mouth ran dry, as I noticed him smirking effortlessly at my loose fitting top.
It didn't take long for the robot to pull my shirt up and over my head, tossing it to the side of the room.
I lied there, my bra strap hanging off my shoulder, cool breaths leaving my mouth.
Springtrap leaned down, his chest colliding with mine. His snout touched my ear lightly. "Try and be quiet~" The bunny whispered in my ear, sending a pleasant chill up my spine.
One quick tug later, and the animatronic had completely removed my lace bra.
I sat there in bed, my breasts hanging there before my husbands view.
Another cheeky smile showed on his face, before he leaned forward, pressing his mouth against my chest.
He laid there, brushing his soft gold fur against my nipples.
I couldn't help but let out a silent moan at the pleasurable sensation.
I reluctantly threw myself forward, latching onto him. I grasped both his ears, pulling them back against his head.
My wet lips laid against his, as I gave the rabbit a sloppy kiss.
I pulled back lightly, proceeding to kick my legs up onto his shoulders, as my back fell back into its spot on the bed. "Do it." I instructed him.
Springtrap said nothing, he simply lifted his hands up to lay them on my ankles, before pulling at the bottom of my sweatpants.
I grabbed the bed frame with my hands, as my husband drew my pants off, throwing them aside.
A chuckle came from me. "Almost there."
After a few moments, the two of us sat there, my underwear being the only remaining clothing bit on me.
"What are you waiting for?" My eyes darted down to my panties.
The animatronic nodded, reaching forward for my under garments.
Another rush of adrenaline flowed through me at Springtraps touch. He slowly pulled down on the lace, revealing my bits to his purple glare.
That was until he stopped. The rabbit got a spicy idea. He leaned down, grasping my underwear with his mouth, before pulling down lightly once again.
My lower body pulsed the more my husband pulled. I was so ready for this.
.
.
.
Finally, I was pressed down into the mattress, my naked body calling out to Springtrap.
The rabbit wasted no more time, as he ran his hands down my chest. Using both hands, he laid them upon my boobs, beginning to fondle them lightly.
My teeth grinded against each other. I knew I needed more.
My hands wrapped around his wrists. "Please, just get it on with!" I pleaded with the robot.
Springtrap bit his lip. "Beg."
A sigh broke through me. I knew what I wanted, and I knew how to get it.
I sat up, falling against my husband, my hands latching onto his red bow tie. I fumbled it between my fingers, tearing it away from his metal neck.
"Please Mr Trap, I need you inside me! I want you! Give me all of you! Dear god Me Trap, please reconstruct my insides!" I yowled, running my fingers through his golden chest fur.
He grabbed onto my wrist I'm an instant, growling. "Didn't I tell you to be quiet!"
I pouted, my gaze softening. "Please Mr Trap, dismantle me from the inside out~"
Springtrap snickered. "That's what I thought. Now lie back for me, darling~"
I did as I was ordered, throwing myself back into the pillows.
The rabbit propped my legs up, opening them wide for his entry. He lifted a finger to his mouth, giving a me a good shoosh.
I nodded with a tight lip, as the robot guided his hands towards my clitoris.
He'd found it. My sweet spot.
The moment he placed his finger against my clit, I knew it was all over for me.
My cheeks were on fire, as was the rest of my body. I couldn't contain my excitement.
My husband continued to massage my clit, which sent multiple refreshing throbs up my spine. A few moans broke out from me as Springtrap went on.
My chin leaned back. "Come on~" I demanded.
"Oooh, someone's impatient today, aren they?" Springtrap slowed down, releasing his finger from my tender spot.
I nodded lightly, trying to come down slowly from my high.
"Anything you want, dear~" The golden bunny concluded.
Springtrap leaned in once more, however he wasted no time getting up close and personal with my kitty.
With one quick huff, my husband began his descent into absolute deviant.
He placed his fingers against my vagina, pressing his way in. And before I knew it, he'd pushed his way through, growing deeper and deeper.
Sweat ran down my face, multiple heaves coming from my wet mouth.
"Oh fuck, oh fuck." I repeated as the rabbit pleasured me.
My chest fell and rose, my breasts becoming hard and tender at the heat growing in me.
"Dear god~" A moan broke out.
"S-Springtrap." I stuttered my words. "P-Please, p-please dear. D-Don't stop." More breathing. "I-I-It's too much. B-But o-oh my g-god." That's when I felt it, that wonderful rush. "S-Springtrap! I'm- I'm gonna- oh god- please- oh god- oh god- I'm gonna- I'm gonna-!"
My eyes widened, my heart racing fast.
There it was, the cold yet warm sensation. A permit smile spread on my face.
Springtrap say up, proud of his accomplishment.
My pussy leaked a sticky pool, and it was amazing.
I sat up, falling into my husbands arms, multiple tired breaths leaving my lungs.
"So, how was that?" Springtrap asked, looming over top of me.
A small giggle sounded from me. "You've out done yourself, dear." I commented.
Slowly, I sat up. "In fact." I stopped, reaching towards the bedside table, rummaging through the drawer and pulling out a screwdriver. "I think you deserve a reward~"
The bunny's ears pricked up, his cheeks glowing red, till his ears eventually fell back down against his head. His shoulders jumped up and down with the snicker he let out. "Give it to me~"