26-30

Chapter 26. Snake Demon’s Eye Washing Method (H)

Yang Jingxuan, who has already decided to go to the Tianyuan Secret Realm, will of course not waste time in the Realm of Life and Death. She has a hunch that going to the Tianyuan Secret Realm this time will definitely gain a lot, especially the Thunder Tribulation Realm specially prepared for Lei Linggen. Advance to the stage of transforming gods again!

So Yang Jingxuan, who was tossed by four men for a whole night, gave them a hard look. Even if she is a cultivator, she doesn't need to sleep or eat, but she will be tired if she is dragged around!

"Jingxuan, it will take three or four days for us to go from the Realm of Life and Death to the Secret Realm of Tianyuan. Then we will rest in Qianshan City for a day, and you can also rest when you are on the flying magic weapon." Shujia Shiqi said with a smile, Qianshan City also A very large city, although it is not under the management of their Shujia family, but he has been there and is very familiar with it. He may be the one who knows Cang Xing the best among these men.

"Qianshan City?" Yang Jingxuan, who didn't want to take a rest halfway, curled his lips meaningfully when he heard about Qianshan City. Isn't Qianshan City... the place where the Suzaku Sect is stationed, and isn't Dongmen Maolin the Suzaku Sect's station? The elders of the land, hehe, since this is the case, let her go once, maybe she can meet the heroine!

Yang Jingxuan didn't know that what she said actually happened. She flew towards Qianshan City with her four men in high spirits. During the two-day journey, Yang Jingxuan enjoyed the pleasure of four handsome men on the flying magic weapon. Serving, it's as happy as a fairy, of course, for the sake of future sexual life, these men are all willing...

"We're here!" Yang Jingxuan stepped down from the flying magic weapon and looked up at the towering and magnificent city wall. There was a big plaque hanging at the main entrance. The plaque was carved with high-quality jade. It reads: Qianshan City.

There were still guards standing in front of the city gate dedicated to collecting city fees, but after feeling the aura of Qi Yuxuan and Ji Junxi in the Mahayana period of crossing the catastrophe period, he tremblingly welcomed them in respectfully. The place where strength determines everything, seeing this scene, Yang Jingxuan strengthened his determination to practice.

Once you enter Qianshan City, it becomes even more lively. It is indeed a big city in the cultivation world. There are people coming and going, and there are a lot of Nascent Soul stage and Transformation God stage monks strolling on the street. When you walk to the center of the city, Yang Jingxuan discovered that there are actually street stalls here, and most of the things on the street stalls are very cheap. Of course, whether you can pick up the leaks depends on your sharp eyes!

"It's as lively as Shujia City here!" Yang Jingxuan looked around excitedly. After all, she stayed in the cultivation world for a short time, and she didn't go to many places except the sect. The only city she went to was Shujia City. Of course, she has been to several very dangerous places!

"This is the same size as Shujia City, and of course it's very lively. Jing Xuan, go and see what you like, and we'll buy it for you!" After coming out, Shujia Shiqi was the one who talked the most, after all Others don't know much about it.

Qi Yuxuan is the black dragon of the fairy world. He was suppressed here by the five great immortal emperors, so he doesn't understand Cang Xing at all, and he can't go to the fairy world after making a contract with Yang Jingxuan. Here, he doesn't want to go to the fairyland either!

Ji Junxi is also in the form of a monster, and he has not been to many places outside. Lan Jiheng is a person who stays in the sect all the year round, so among the four men, Shu Jia Shiqi is very familiar with the various routes of Cang Xing .