46-50

Chapter 46. The Second Competition

After the matter of the Blood Demon Clan was resolved, Yang Jingxuan and his group were seriously injured, so they could only stop going out for a while, and stay at the Killing Sword Front to practice with peace of mind.

Because the realm of the few men is there, they took the lead in cultivating to the transcending tribulation stage, and then pestered Yang Jingxuan to practice double cultivation every day. In this way, Yang Jingxuan's cultivation speed also increased rapidly.

By the time the next Ten Great Sect Cultivation Conference begins, Yang Jingxuan has reached the stage of crossing the catastrophe.

This time, Zang Houhai did not go to the Ten Great Schools Cultivation Conference, but sent Yang Jingxuan and Lan Jiheng, who had passed the catastrophe period, to represent him.

Zang Houhai is very proud of his two apprentices who have reached the stage of crossing the catastrophe. Which elder of the Cangxing Sect would not envy him for taking in two such good apprentices!

Now that Yang Jingxuan and Lan Jiheng's cultivation bases are so high, and it's time to be alone, they can represent Killing Jianfeng to participate in various affairs outside, such as this time's Ten Great Schools Cultivation Conference.

Zang Houhai had told Yang Jingxuan the importance of the Ten Great Schools Cultivation Conference a long time ago. The first time she participated, she was only in the early stage of transformation. She was so young at that time!

Now she has experienced so much, although she still looks the same as before, but she has passed the catastrophe period, she can be regarded as an old witch!

Yang Jingxuan teased himself in his heart.

And this time, after the Ten Great Sect Cultivation Conference is over, she and the seven men will prepare for the matter of ascension.

Those who were not able to ascend to the ascension originally, because of the incident of the Blood Demon Clan, have washed away their murderous evil, and those merits are enough to allow them to survive the catastrophe. Even if they can't, isn't there still Yang Jingxuan!

With her, a person who can absorb the catastrophe, the matter of crossing the catastrophe adds a little more confidence.

There is no good or evil after ascension, the fairy world is a place that values ​​cultivation more!

...

Only monks whose bone age is less than 50 can participate in the Ten Great Sect Cultivation Conference. After Yang Jingxuan arrived at Xuanyuanxing, he was only there to take care of the young disciples of the Cangxing Sect.

She has now been upgraded from a junior junior sister to a master-level figure in the mouth of other disciples. Looking at the young and lively appearance of those little fresh meat and little girls, she can't help expressing emotion to her men.

"We are really old. Looking at those disciples whose bone age is less than fifty, I really miss the past... Before I know it, I have reached the tribulation period!"

Yang Jingxuan's emotion made her men laugh.

"What are you talking about, isn't it a good thing to reach the Tribulation Transcendence Stage, and you've reached the God Transformation Stage when your bone age is less than twenty, how can they compare with you!"

Not to mention Yang Jingxuan's appearance, but her aptitude is the best in the Cangxing Sect over the years, her cultivation speed is very fast, and most importantly, the men around her are all very powerful.