16-20

Chapter 16. Helping the Wife Lick for the Husband (H)

Shuo Xiaoyu pressed Yang Jingxuan on the bed, looked at Yang Jingxuan with deep eyes, and blew gently in her ear.

After Yang Jingxuan heard the sentence that it's time to rest, her face turned red with shame. She knew that it was normal for husband and wife to do this kind of thing, but she was a little shy when facing him, but her husband was in her ears. While blowing, such a simple move made her body a little weak.

How can my body be so sensitive...

Seeing Yang Jingxuan's blushing face, Shuo Xiaoyu's satisfaction and happiness were almost overflowing. The woman's eyes were full of affection and shyness, and she lowered her head and dared not look at herself. Because of her shyness, her face flushed , Adding a touch of femininity to that charming figure.

"My lady...you are so beautiful..." Shuo Xiaoyu couldn't bear to lower his head to hold the woman's ruddy lips. The soft touch made him fascinated, and he pried open those soft lips to suck the body fluid in the woman's mouth, as if all With a faint aroma, like agar jade liquid.

The breath was completely occupied by the man's fiery kiss, and Yang Jingxuan's body softened, accepting all of Shuo Xiaoyu's enthusiasm like a pool of spring water, surrounded by a strong man's breath, which made her dizzy.

As if even a single kiss could not satisfy him, Shuo Xiaoyu began to slowly untie the French skirt on Yang Jingxuan's body with both hands. With his movements, the snow-white skin was exposed, crystal clear and very attractive.

Shuo Xiaoyu let go of Yang Jingxuan who was panting, moved his lips slowly down to the white and slender neck, gently picked up a piece of soft meat on the neck, and sucked it until the entire neck The ambiguous traces left by him were all over the room, and then it slowly slid down again.

Finally came to Yang Jingxuan's round and soft chest. The woman's breasts are big and stylish, which can be called perfect. Shuo Xiaoyu put the breast meat on the left in his mouth, then stretched out one hand and began to knead the right breast, using Turning the pink and tender nipple with fingers, the other side is also flexibly teasing with the tongue...

"Ah... Xiaoyu... ah... Take it easy... It's going to be swollen... ah..." Yang Jingxuan couldn't stop moaning from the man's strong sucking, because his extremely sensitive body was played like this The breasts, the pussy below spurted a lot of honey juice, which wet the pants.

"Well... call me husband... the lady's breasts are delicious... give it to husband..." After finishing speaking, Shuo Xiaoyu lowered his head and sucked the right breast again until both sides were sucked by him. He didn't let it go until it smelled of him.

"Ah...husband...so comfortable...well...the bottom...itches..." Yang Jingxuan said shyly, as the man sucked the nipple, the pussy under her body became more and more empty, she Looking at Shuo Xiaoyu with watery eyes, hoping that he would come quickly to help him relieve the itching.

"My lady... do you want to fuck my husband's big cock hard?" Shuo Xiaoyu smiled wickedly, took off all the clothes on his body, and then took off the clothes on Yang Jingxuan's body. Now the two of them have Be completely honest with each other.

The man's hot skin was attached to his body, Yang Jingxuan hummed contentedly, wrapped his hands around Shuo Xiaoyu's waist, and rubbed playfully between the man's raised cock between his legs.

"Little goblin...seduce me?" Shuo Xiaoyu got up and fiercely opened Yang Jingxuan's legs, and the beautiful flower hole was displayed in front of his eyes without reservation.

Seeing the perfectly shaped, white hairless flower hole, Shuo Xiaoyu licked his lips sexyly, then lowered his body and put his head between Yang Jingxuan's legs. Yang Jingxuan couldn't help trembling on the flower hole.