Princess of Tide

Aʂƚɾα ρσʋ

The girls and I were sitting in our living room discussing a plan, "Alright, we know we're going to Tides," Bloom said and I continued, "The question is, how do we convince Miss F to let us go? And you know Griselda will definitely not approve." The girls looked conflicted and Musa said,"Maybe it's better if we don't ask. Because if she says "no", what then?" she suggested

"Musa's right. If we were to directly defy our headmistress, we could be suspended or even worse, expelled! But, if we don't ask her..." Tecna started and Stella continued,"Then we're just going to help a good friend in an emergency situation and who could find fault with that? Now the first step darlings is for me to call the school nurse." I looked at her crazy and said,"And tell her what, Stella?" I asked and Musa followed with her joke, "Yeah, that we're all going on an emergency ski vacation?" I laughed at her.

Stella started to play like she's sick, and I laughed at her attempt."I don't know how things work on Solaria, Stella, but no one on Earth would fall for that kind of excuse." Bloom told her but she shrugged and said,"It's all in the delivery. And since I'm an expert at this, I suggest that I stay here and cover for the rest of you." sounded like she was backing out, "Hold on. Are you trying to bail out on going to Tides with us?" Musa accused and Stella shook her head.

"I'm not bailing, I'm just really worried about what's happening on Solaria, and I need to stay here and monitor the situation." I scoffed at her and said, "And what about Galatica, my family is under the control of a warlock, and a crazy witch, but I'm going," I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes and left, I don't have time to deal with her.

I came back a little later and heard "Timmy and I just finished this. And if it works properly, it'll create small interdimensional passages through which we can travel." I sat next to Flora and she gave me a hug.

"If it works?" Musa said and Tecna responded with,"Well, it is new." A digital portal opens. "Okay, here I go." Tecna says as she walks into the portal and disappears.

"It sure beats taking the train, right Astra," Stella looked over to me and I just rolled my eyes. "See ya." Musa says and walks into the portal and disappears. "Bye." Flora walks into the portal and disappears. Then I follow her and not even looking back at Stella.

*The girls are shown traveling through the portal as it closes.*

The Winx Club, excluding Stella, move through the portal and in the palace. I saw Aisha parents coming towards us."Aisha!" Her father said as Aisha walks up to her parents and they hug."Mom! Dad! Are you guys okay?" her parents smiled. "Yes, dear." "We're fine." her mother and father said. Her mother looked over to me and smiled, "Get over here Astra," I laughed and joined the group hug. They were like a second family.

We pulled back from the hug and her Mother spoke, "Aisha...." and her father continued, "The kingdom is in trouble." Aisha looked down said and said,"I know. That's why I came back and brought my friends with me. They want to help us fight Valtor. They wanna help save Tides." I stepped back a little and said, "Yeah, and you two are like my second set of parents, I'd do anything to help you too fight," her dad smiled at me and addressed the girls and spoke,"We thank you but you should not have come here," her mother continued," Valtor is the most dangerous enemy we have ever faced." And her father continued, "And we cannot ask outsiders to take such a risk for us."

I knew how her parents were, they just wanted us safe,"My friends are not outsiders." Her father released a breath and spoke, "If that is truly the case, then the decision is theirs to make. But they should know that since Valtor escaped, he has turned over half of our mermaids into sea monsters and he has taken their power as his own. And now our army can't find him. We think he will emerge soon from the Omega Portal and launch a major attack on Tides."