# 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋

KATIE HILLS, was a party girl. She loved to dance, to sing karaoke. To talk with people, to drink, she was a busy teenager.

Always having something on her radar, the redhaired was popular in cousins. It helps that he father making the senator, of North Carolina. Tom Hills, her father was her everything and she was his. After the death of her mother, Katerina never wanted to be alone.

That's why she went to parties, to not feel left out and not get the feeling that there was a hole in her heart. Not ever being able to fill, after her mother's death.

Also Katerina, wanted to be an actress just like her mother. Even though she was sometimes angsty about her dream.

Her mother, was a wonderful actress. People all over the world knew the woman, Angie Hills also known as Angelina Darlington.

The woman was beautiful, red curls like her teenage daughter. Green-grayish eyes, the ones that you didn't often see.

Angelina Darlington, was like the moon. When it was her night she strucklight, heart wrecking emotions. The people watching could enjoy throughout her, it was a sad tragedy how she died on tour, commissioned by her husband.

When Katie was done styling her hair, she tripped over a box as it tipped over. A picture falling out of random box. It was her mother, with a young curly haired child in her arms.

It was Katerina, the two looked so much like each other. Katie's was laughing, playing with her mother's hair. Her blue eyes filled with happiness, as her mother was only focused on her baby daughter. Mesmerized. One look at her daughter and a soft smile across her face, was what all it took.

"Shoot!" She cursed, taking the picture as her thumb grazed across the peace of paper. She fell back into the seat, as she stared at her mother.

Her blue eyes watered, "Oh, mom." The redhaired cried out. As she closed her eyes letting the tears fall.

"I miss you, so much." She muttered.

A knock was on her door, "Sweetheart?" Her father called. Knocking again. Katie quickly opened her left drawer placing the picture inside before shutting it closed.

The girl didn't want to sadden her father, she exhaled. Wiping away the tears, as she wiped away her ruined mascara with her wetten tissues. "Coming!" Taking one last check at herself in the mirror.

She strolled forwards, opening the door. Kat send him a tight smile. "Hey, dad."

Concern was showing all over his face, "Are you okay, I heard something fall over." Katie gestures to the box, on the ground. "Tripped."

Tom tilted his head back in realisation, "Katie, are you sure you are alright?" His thick brows pressed upwards as he awaited for an answer.

Her lips parted, her mouth closing, opening and clampsing shut again. The girl breathed in and out through her nose, before smiling.

"Dad, I'm fine." Tom Hills, lowered his hands to his hips, standing in a worried position. Kat, set her hand onto his shoulder. Reassuring him with a brighter smile, "I swear."

The senator, cupped his daughter cheeks his fingers through her red hair. What reminded his so much of his wife, everything Katie did reminded him of her. Katie was the clone of Angie but only with blue eyes. If you look at old pictures in Angie's teenage years, they look the exact same.

Pressing a kiss to Katerina's forehead, he left the room quietly, closing the door behind him.

✩✩✩