# 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

!! Mature content starting at — two months ago — !!

LAUREL STROLLED . . . Into the living room as her eyes fell on Susannah and her daughter who is an exact copy of her.

Noticing them in their pajamas, as Lana was wrapped around in the blanket. Susannah fell asleep on. Even though the sun was beaming through, and most of the people were outsides and in shorts and summer clothes. Not Alannah, she was wrapped in the blanket she fell asleep with next to her mother.

Laurel smiled at the mother and daughter bonding together on the couch.

They were laughing at something Susannah said, "No, mom!" Lana giggled. As they both held a cup of tea in their hands. The younger blonde taking a sip from her cup.

"Why not?" Their happiness radiating off of them, Alannah definitely has got her personality from her mother.

Laurel sat down on the other couch, smiling at them. "Morning Laur," They greeted her.

"What are you two giggling about?" Laurel asked them. Lana and Susannah side glanced at each other, before bursting out in laughter.

The brunette cocked a brow at them, "Just, teen stuff. Boys, kisses, drama and drama." Her best friend explained. Susannah smiled, dazzling her friend. She had an effect on others with that beautiful smile.

Lana leaned into her mother's side, snuggling into her chest. Susannah wrapped her arms around her daughter. Her heart ached for her baby girl, who was laying comfortably in her mother's arms.

When cancer came back, there were moments were Susannah wanted to tell her girl. But she had been through enough and didn't want to put more weight on her shoulders.

Selflessly she pushed the thoughts away of telling her daughter. Alannah was Susannah's hope of seeing her flesh and blood in a white dress and walk down the isle.

But her hope quickly vanished when the symptoms of cancer start showing again. And when Susannah brought up the deal of the debutant ball without an argument.

The younger blonde instantly agreed, she didn't know why. Because she used to dislike the attention falling on her even though it was for only a few minutes.

Surprising Susannah with her answer, and when she asked why. Lana replied with, "I just want to fill your dream about me."

At that moment Susannah's eyes watered, and worry hit Alannah like a bomb being dropped out of nowhere. When the tears fell, Lana rushed to her mother's side.

Wiping away the tears, as she held back her own. Lani remembered the tight knot forming in her stomach at seeing her mother cry. She hated that, and sworn at that moment. That she would never ever let her mom cry again.

Alannah maybe told her sweet mother, it was to fill her dream. But it was secretly to fill hers as well, she didn't know but a feeling ran through her whole body that she had to do it.

Because the blonde didn't know if it would be the only time that Susannah would see her little girl all grown up in a white dress.

✩✩✩

Alannah hugged her legs, as she sat in the spot between her twin brother and Steven. As she watched how the four of them played a game.

Including Katie who was shooed next to to the person she was closest to. Conrad Fisher, and Katie Hills had a complicated relationship.

In a way they understood each other. She saw past his moody outbursts, or the way he talked nowadays. All because she knew Susannah had cancer, Conrad told her.