•25•

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
Unspoken words
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

It's already been past midnight, the darkness had covered the whole Seoul like light was never there to begin with

It's already been past midnight, the darkness had covered the whole Seoul like light was never there to begin with. The Jeon household is silent, pure silence wrapped around Taehyung, making him think twice that he is even breathing?

He silently looks forward in the voids with his blank stare. But his mind was racing with all the things he heard till now. This house is full of hidden things-- the things that he wants to unwrapped.

"TaeTae?"

Taehyung snapped out from his thoughts hearing the soft full of innocence dripping voice. He slowly looks down towards his husband. The male that becomes his-- in a most unexpected way. Those soft dark gaze roaming around his face with so much gentleness.

How ironic right?

No words were exchanged between the both males. One was looking at the other with frown while other was looking like a small toddler.

A buff muscular man cast in the very manly suit, sitting on the floor with cross legs while eyeing up with his Bambi eyes and twinkles inside.

Strange site to witness.

"What do you want me to do, then?"

Jungkook's droppy eyes fell on the floor, while all Taehyung did is to look at him patiently. He silently observed the older male on floor, trying to understand his action of fiddling with those fingers.

"Can you...can you hug me?"

In about all the answers Taehyung thought, this was the most unexpected. His heart beats literally scared him to the pulp where he have to put his hand on his chest to calm down.

His slight blown eyes gaze at the male in floor with many unspoken words that his lips can't utter.

"Why... Why do you want to hug me? You are drunk Jungkook, you are drunk. You are not thinking straight. You- you should really go and- work or do whatever you want to. You should just go..."

"T-taetae..."

Taehyung's trembling iris met those innocent gaze.

"I'm drunk... And maybe i won't remember anything in the morning. But- you will do right? I'm asking so much from you...I know. But please... I- want to see what it likes to be hugged... Just wanna experience this before- i blacked out..."

They say a male's heart opened up when he is drunk.

Taehyung wanted to protest. He wanted to scream at him about all the deeds he done till now and still have the audacity to ask for a hug? But all Taehyung find himself doing, was to gaze in those dark eyes.