•28•

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
The starting...
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
Mention of non-consent touching.
Swearing.
Mature words.
Fight.

"Where are you my dear son in law~"

The silence indulged the whole room. Jungkook's face morphed into a dangerous frown and his lips become flat because of the harshness he is showing on his teeths.

He slowly looks at the poker face Taehyung who eyes him up for a second before trying to go out but couldn't when a muscular arm wrapped around his waist preventing him from going.

"Stay right here..."

Jungkook mumbled but Taehyung didn't listen to him. He glares towards the male who is hugging him from behind before scoffing.

"Oh really? Why should I?"

He pressed with a challenging look but Jungkook had another plan. He pushed the other male on the bed making Taehyung yelp by the sudden moment, but when he look up again Jungkook was already gone.

He locked the door from outside before turning around and glaring to the downstairs. He slowly walked down with his carefull steps.

"Oh! If it's isn't Mr Jeon Jungkook?"

Jungkook clenched his jaw when his dark eyes fell on the dark haired male sitting on the sofa with his one leg on the other. Beside him sat another old male with white skin, smoking carelessly.

Jungkook walked towards the smirking mafia before standing in front of him with his straight posture.

Making the Mafia friends Sniker at him.

"What do you want..."

It was not a question, but a demand and Hyungshik felt that very clearly. His once playful iris changed into a glare towards his son who stood tall on his steps.

"Did you bought a new tongue? Because as long as i know--- your old one doesn't work like that"

"How i wish it was the same case with you. I've gone tired hearing your old annoying voice"

This was disrespect. And Hyungshik's eyes widen in disbelief. The male beside him gasp out mockingly before bursting out in laugh.

"Gah damn Jeon! Is this the puppy you were talking about hah? Can't believe he mocked you like this... The Jeon Mafia is fucking getting roasted! Damn!"

Hearing the remark and mocking laugh of Tony, Hyungshik couldn't help but felt a mad rage towards the careless person in front. He stood up harshly from the sofa and walked dangerously towards the male.