𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺

Can't blame Cupid, cause he's only a baby; 

a baby's what you are, when you don't get your way

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐠𝐨 | ╰┈➤ 𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘯𝘦

Nene's tears won't stop as she runs away.

Stupid Amane, thinking he was all that and a bag of chips!

How could he? Was he really that much of a mean person is his past life!?

She finally found it, the old bathroom that used to be Hanako's.

She ran in, sniffing, and slammed the stall shut. She sat on the toilet, and started crying hard, unable to stop.

Was she really meant to have no one? The one boy she actually liked chose to forget about her, and then so casually disrespects her. 

It made her feel sick to the stomach, like the butterflies had started to wither and get her sick.

Soon, the tears dried, and sadness turned to anger. If he wanted to treat her like that, she would return the favor.

She stood up, storming out the stall and walking to the mirror. 

She gripped the sink as she looked at herself, preparing a scowl and a comeback that would turn the tables.

She stormed out once she was ready.

She speed-walked down the halls, fist clenched.

Once she turned the corner towards her class, she heard a teacher telling someone off.

She finally got to the door frame of the classroom, and sure enough, Tsuchigomori was yelling at Amane in front of the whole class.

If this was normal Tsuchigomori, she wouldn't have been surprised, but this was his normal dorky teacher form, where he never yelled. 

Amane was looking down, cheeks flushed with a scowl while he gripped his bag.

Nene felt sorry, only a little bit though.

The class quiets down when they see Nene at the door.

Tsuchigomori turns, realizing she's standing at the door.

You could here a pin drop at this point.

"Well, Yugi?" Tsuchigomori says forcefully, giving him a glare.

Amane still stood there, cheeks as pink as ever, mouth curled in, preventing his lips from moving.

Tsuchigomori's scowl deepened. But as he opened his mouth to yell again, Amane turned to her, a slight hate clouded in his eyes 

"I'm sorry," he said bitterly, moving the autumn orbs to the floor beside her.

Nene froze, the insult on her tongue gone and forgotten.

"Uhm ... Thanks, I guess," She said.

She awkwardly walked past him, but accidently bumped into his shoulder.

He turned and glared at her, but she didn't notice, for she was too embarrassed to look back.

They both sat down, and as soon as the eyes went back to the board-

"Yugi," a voice whispered in his ear.

Amane turned, and saw brown hair and ocean eyes cutting into his.

"Yea?" he whispered back curiously.

"I'm Fuji. Anyway, do you want to get back at Daikon Legs?" Fuji says.

Amane was about to decline, after all, he heard he was one of the rude-popular kind.

But, the thought of Yashiro getting what she deserved for practically choking him, playing victim, and then having the audacity to bump into him and then ignore him after he apologized appealed to him.

"Yes." he says strongly, nodding.

Fuji smirks.

"Good choice, Yugi."

~ A/N ~ Haiii! Sorry for not posting on this story for a long time. Please vote and comment! Ty <3

W/C: 509  ⸻ Edited ✓

𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐠𝐨 | ╰┈➤𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘯𝘦

౨ৎ