Tape 2: T.H.I.N.K

*Tape name: T.H.I.N.K*

*Background Information: N.B, aka Ny, aka Fidelity, had just recovered from a hellhole of which is not important to the case. His friend B.C(see tape 1)calls him in the middle of the night. This is a transcript of this call.*

*Begin.*

B.C: Hey, N.B, you think that you can lend me a hand here? My sister's collapsed suddenly, I need a small favor.

N.B: I don't know man, what is this favor that you ask of me? I was just about to head to sleep after escaping some hell..

B.C: It's really nothing much, it's just that I'm feeling insecure, I'm taking my sis to the ER, come turn my cameras on please.

N.B: Really is that it? Can't you just do it yourself B.C? I really don't feel like heading back out during this time

B.C: I've just left, not gonna turn around now. Just turn them on, please, nothing bad's gonna happen.

N.B: Didn't you hear the broadcast that was sent out? I'm not gonna head out when there's things out there.

B.C: It's just a drive. What are you so afraid of?

N.B: Why am I scared? B.C THERE'S SOMETHING OUT THERE!

B.C: Please man, Mysti was hurt, come on, N.B. Can't you at least offer some help to me?

N.B: B.C You go take her, but I won't go. I don't have defenses for my home like you

B.C: Don't know the sound. Screamed before she was found. All around, the drowned feeling of brotherly failure.

N.B: I really don't feel safe, not sure why you're so fine. I just wanted to sleep here, not pleaded by fear.

B.C: Just a small favor past midnight, it should be alright. You won't be out for too long, let's hope I'm not wrong.

N.B: B.C I'm busy trying to fix my own damn problem. Not gonna drop this just to go turn your cams on.

B.C: It really is the worst timing, at night and Alternates rising, and in the end I am finding my friend shows no kindness!

N.B: Come on now don't word it like that. I'm stressed out, and that's a clear fact. You don't know just what I went through, sorry for speaking the truth!

B.C: It's just one thing I need helping with and it won't be long.

N.B: Sorry man, it sounds like you're breaking up, but I'll go...

B.C: I know I owe you one, I left you something in the hall.

N.B: In the hall? But what for, when it's just a small favoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-

*The call glitches out and connection is lost.*

*End of tape.*