Chapter 1

Chapter 1
Cynthia's P.O.V

Yesterday i sign the divorce paper. It shock him, he didn't expect that the girl who's deeply inlove with him from head to toe would accept the divorce.

Right now i'm facing the mirror. Cynthia xander, had a long black hair, purple eyes and heavenly face with a murderous gaze.

she's a villain in a novel whos in arranged marriage with duke divion. She's the one who insist on marrying him with the help of his father.

She became evil day by day when that female lead Quena eriel had come to their life.Divion walter and Quena eriel meet at their wedding party.

Duke divion the male lead fell inlove with Quena eriel at first sight, even if he's engaged with the duchess he take Quena to be the mistress.

Cynthia can't accept the fact that he'll take her as a mistress, so she make every mean's for her to get her out as a mistress and that divion's attention would be her.

But later Cynthia died in the hands of Acer blade ‘The king of war’because she tried to kill Quena with the use of dagger.

“Lets not get entangle with them”i said as i raise my right hand in the air.

I will live without being with those person that will cause my death.

My past self is a person who can't stop killing when i step at the battlefield but who knows that someone is plotting behind your back.

let's change the way i was before.

I want to have a peaceful life, but right now i
should take care this mess that Cynthia make.