Chapter 3

Chapter 3
Cynthia's P.O.V

“What are you doing!”he said.

I look up and guess what? its duke divion. he's walking towards us with angry expression.

i remove my hands to the female leads hands and cross it on my chest.

“its not what what you think divy”she said while holding his shoulders to stop getting into me. I think he'll gonna punch me, just look at his fist.

“what do you mean! you're crying and you you'll saying that its not what i think it is! just how many things she had done to you quena!.”

woah, what a lovely couple. One is angry tiger and one is a kitten.

“I'm outta here, lets get going sam”i said while sam is shivering not even lifting her heads.

••••

I'm on the carriage now, i leave the two of them inside.They're a pain in the eyes. I also didn't want sam to come to me as i said i want to go their alone.

I just don't want her to pass out in front of me. Am i that frightening?

The carriage stop at the entrance of xander mansion. It only take 1 hour to get here.

Xander's mansion is on the east while the Duke's mansion is on the west.

I get off on the carriage, I don't have an escort because the previous Cynthia don't want to have an escort cause she thinks that the duke will get jealous.

I pass the entrance door and go to my fathers office. Thanks to my memory i know where xander's mansion and fathers office etc...

“Father”i said while knocking on the door.

“Come in”he said.

Wow his office is like a home of 20 people. So wide.

as i look onto the desk a middle age man with a red hair with golden eyes is all i could see.

hmm,maybe my eyes came from my mother.

“I know what you came here for”he didn't even glance at me when talking.

“You're wrong Father, lets get to the point”I'm a veracious person when it comes to this.

“I want to live far away from the Duke's mansion and here. Since the duke and i are divorce, there's no point in staying at their mansion.”i said with confidence.

“Okay”he said

'is that it? he wouldn't ask why? what a good father'

“I also want to ask an approval to my father about my depart from here to the south.”He wouldn't mind right? taking some of his money.

They're the second most richest people in this world so of course he wouldn't mind.

Chapter 4
Duke Gin xander P.O.V( Cynthia's father)

“I know what you came here for.”I said and not even lifting my head.

I know my daughter well. So i know what request she would ask from me.Its about the divorce of his husband.

Since the death of her mother, I've spoiled her to the point that it will go to this marriage of her.

“You're wrong Father, lets get to the point.”She said. It shock me so i lifted my head to get an eye to eye to her.

“I want to live far away from the Duke's mansion and here. Since the duke and i are divorce, there's no point in staying at their mansion.”She said standing straight not even blinking an eye.

Is this really my daughter? does she eat something she shouldn't have to eat?

Maybe she's now awake to the truth that duke divion walter will never love her even with her death.

“Okay.”I said hiding the urge to laugh.

At last my daugher is really grown up.I can now rest without worrying about her doing bad things.

I smile to her and said“You go back to your room,let me handle your departure to the south.”