Chapter 1

As I pull into the driveway I feel the loud music start to vibrate throughout my car. There are huge groups of people gathered on the front lawn and I can see more and more people spilling out through the garage, the back door, and the side windows. There are way too many people here for me to find Sammy in this huge crowd. Just as I am about to call him, I see him sort of stumble out the door and head for my car. He opens the passenger side door and the smell of alcohol immediately fills the air. He looks over at me and says "thanks y/n I appreciate this" the smell of liquor on his breath is overwhelming so I turn my head trying to avoid the strong scent. We had only been driving for about 7 minutes now and Sammy is already passed out. He's my best friend and has been forever, but I've never really noticed how cute he is when he sleeps, the way his hair flops to the side of his face and the way his hand squishes his cheeks when he leans against his hand and rests it on the window of my car. It's quite adorable.

Once we pull in the driveway and Sammy is fully awake, we go inside and I tell him he can stay the night since he's still a little drunk and I don't feel like driving him back to his house. Sammy takes a seat behind the counter in my kitchen. "Are you hungry Sam?" I ask, figuring the only thing that's been in his system the past 5 hours is alcohol. "Nah y/n you don't have to make me anything, you've done enough tonight thank you." he says looking up at me with tired eyes. His blinks are long and slow and I can tell he's not too far from passing out again. "Are you sur-" i get cut off when he says "y/n, really. Thank you and I've been here enough I know my way around your cupboards. I can find something for myself if i need it that bad." He's so cute. I know cute isn't a very good adjective to describe someone who's intoxicated, smells like liquor, and is minutes away from sleeping for the next 9 hours, but that's just it; Sammy is cute, and I hadn't noticed til now. "Okay Sammy. If you need something I guess you know where to find it" i say sarcastically and let out a little laugh. He laughs and looks up at me with bloodshot eyes and says "You're something else y/n." " ha, good night Sammy" I say as he gets up from the counter and walks up the stairs slowly, being sure not to stumble. As soon as he's almost all the way up the spiral staircase that leads to my guest bedroom, he's grabbing the railing and turns his head backward looking at me and says "Goodnight y/n" and gives me a wink.

Wow a drunk walking up a spiral stair case, must have been quite the challenge.

Sammy has spent the night at my house before and he either sleeps in my room and one of takes the bed while the other takes the floor, or we just go to separate rooms depending on how tired we are. Since Sammy had been so drunk and tired from the party it was probably best he took the guest room.

I can't stop thinking about how cute Sammy looked. Just so innocent and lovable; as innocent and lovable a crazy party boy like himself could be.

A/N: What do you guys think?! Let me know, vote and comment!! I will be updating every week:) You can also find this fanfiction on Tumblr @feelingilinsky !!:)