Episode 10

Previously --

Everyone now went to their room to rest as they new from tomorrow they will have to be more careful and strict about their schedule everyone slept thinking tomorrow is a new start!

____________________________________________________________

The morning was again pleasant for the tannies , everyone work up and started freshning themselves jin was the one who was making breakfast and the others were already on the table because today was the day they were going to start their training.

For the time everyone was thinking how to tell tae about his trainings and the reason he needs to be Trained because he did not know anything about Mafia stuff!

Finally jin was the one who volunteer to explain him the cause of his training starting today only, Jin told tae to finish his breakfast fast because he wants to talk to him and he happily agreed chewing on his food in a adorable pout.

Jin - " now now baby listen to me very very carefully okay I want you to pay attention to every single detail I tell you right now because this is very important for you and for us as well , (tae nodded) , tae you know how you were attacked because of that bi- uh girl in your studio how she was so damn bad to you and always bugged you because she was jealous of you.

(Tae again nodded) we don't want that happening to you again bear , so eomma jin decided that you need some basic self defence techniques so that in future you can defend yourself from such bi- uh bad people did you understand baby? do you have any questions?"

RM - " easy there jinnie let the boy process everything he heard, he should think about everything he heard and then after ask any question or agree"

The others nodded agreeing to the leader!

Tae - " but eomma like hyungie why do I need to learn self defence when I already know how to fight?"

Everyone gasped and no one spoke anything for another 10 minutes because the information was a little surprising and shocking for the others!

Tae - "joonie hyungie why are you not saying anything? Did I say something wrong?'

Tae asked worried , joonie replied

RM - " no no you did not little bear we were just surprised because we did not know that even your seojoon hyung didn't so we were processing what you said okay don't be scared of anything , you should speak freely around us"

Tae nodded on that and told them something more

Tae - " I have been learning taekwondo and karate since I was in 10th grade because I wanted to become skilled fighter and compete with others but the future had other plans for me and I am happy where I am right now but still the skills will come in handy right?"

Jin was the first to speak

Jin - " very good baby I am so proud of you that you are happy with your life and whatever you doing right now it's for the best! Also you are so smart that you learnt self defence for yourself so that you can fight for your own That is what responsible babies do!"

Jungkook just chuckled and look at tae pouting on what jin said !!

Tae - " I'm not a baby I am literally officially an adult see I do have my ID card as well"