CHAPTER 1

The sun shines brighter than usual. Summer have came to the this peaceful Kingdom. How long has it been since I have gotten here? I don't really remember but it doesn't really bothering me. The Dryad of the Solra forest took care of me. Along with the NetherBorn Who can transform into a Piglin. They are my family and I'm very peculiar in every way like them. I am Cloud and this is my new life as a deity of Phersiaro Empire.

-------

A few years ago I graduated college and get myself a new job. It's a nice a job that I like to do. Even so. It's hard to keep up with the time due dates and can't keep myself in check. It's hard or so what everyone say. I live alone ever since my parents disown me for being a creep, in a wealthy family I am a eyesore or a black sheep. I died in an accident on my way to work one day. It's a boring life for me. But everyone thinks it's perfect because of my background.

" Where?...."

I said, looking around. I can't feel any of my limbs or even my head moving or my eyes. My lips, I don't feel them, however I can still talk for some reason. I saw someone. They are glowing and they approach me with a soft and light voice. I can't tell if it's a man or a woman.

"You died.. Remember? How do you feel?"

Right.. I died. It's such a boring death but at least it ended pretty quickly and I am glad for that. I feel like so crazy right now. What can I do, now that I am dead.

" I died.. In my boring life... I didn't do anything heroic at all.. "

"Do you wish so? "

" Yes.. If there is anything I can do to fulfill this uneasy soul? "

" Do you want to protect everyone? "

" ..... If I had a chance to do so.."

"I'll give you a second chance.. Promise me you'll protect what is dear to you. You're not selfish but never had a chance to do what you really want to do. In this life, I want you to be, who you want to be. What you want to be. "

"Second.. Life. Is this what they call Reincarnation?.. "

"This time.. Be what you really want to be. "

------

The birds chirps in a wide peaceful forest. This is so calming, who would thought that second life would be this peaceful. It seems like I was still a baby and I can't do much about it.

"Look at you~ So pretty~"

Someone? Who? Oh.. They are so pretty, who are they? Clearly everyone will fall for this person. Such a soft voice. What are they? They are shining, it feels like they are mother Earth. Woah! That's a loud stomp, no doubt that's some footsteps!-- What the heck?! Who is that?!

" Is she awake? "

Dang! That's such a  deep voice! Who are they. Where is it coming from?! Where is that guy?! Is he dangerous?!

"Aww look at her! She is looking for you!- Ah! Dear! Turn on your human form first! She is gonna freak out! "

"R-Right!.... "