-Preface

'Serendipity' : Finding something good .

~
"Of all the heart I loved
Yours is the only one , that makes me smile"

~
"All form of darkness is just the absence of light."
Superintendent Police Amar Vidrohi ,
'if you ask what is perfection , then my answer is 'Mister Vidrohi' . He is the flawless person as he wished to be from the day he saw his dead mother's face and his cousin , who him loved very much faced dominance of men in household . The logicman he is , ofcourse he tends to solve the issues with his superb sixth sense and logic . His logic always turn out to be accurate . His good-looking face always tends the girls to be heals-over-head for him . The sensitive and kind - genuiness hide from the world thinking it makes him appear weak . But , is one of the most dedicated , bold and intellect officer till now . Has a revelant title in the city 'the bhaukaal' .

"The beauty of you is how you wear
Who you are !"
Station House Officer Haseena Mallik ,
'the person who understands emotions to the depth and beneath , representing you our , 'Jazzbaati Miss Mallik' . As renown , solves the most of cases with the roots of emotions and teaching the criminals a lesson of goodness . Witnessing her father being matryed for the honour of motherland she from that second thought and was inspired to be a honest , dedicated and devoted officer . Her title suits her character and obviously her looks very well . 'Has kind of allergy from violence for sure '.............this statement is surely for her colleague cum closest friend 'Karishma Singh' . Is skilled and knowledgeable in laws and defence as well .

Both the individuals has seen their own squabbling with the scoundrels of their owns and theirselves suffered along . Two individuals thinking apart , behaviour apart but one thing is common , 'their love and devotion for the motherland' . How'll their tale will be relished with flowers and stardust ? Like others .

-
'Other Cast'
'Her family' :-

'Lucknow ke Lucknowi's'

Noorjahan Mallik :- 'the ammi' . Mother of Haseena and a motherly figure to the thana members .

Yuvaan Singh :- 'the nyaani and matchmaker' . Husband of Karishma Singh and beloved son of Pushpa Singh . A professor of science streams in a renowned university of Lucknow . Father of Kriyansh . And the bestest childhood friend of Amar .

Kriyansh Singh :- 'the chotee' . Five year old of Yuvaan and Karishma Singh . Is adored and loved by each and everyone. The carbon copy of his dad . Also the heartiest dearly friend of Aarish .

Sub-inspector Karishma Singh :- 'the bhaukaal queen' of City of nawabs and why not ? Mother of Kriyansh and Wife of Yuvaan . Bahuraani of Pushpa Singh . Is dearest closest friend of Haseena .

Assistant Sub-inspector Mira :- 'the tin ka dabba' . A robot invented for welfare of people and the police department also of the motherland . Is a machine but understand human emotions as well . Has become dearest of Karishma but has problems with so called 'human ego' .

Head Constable Pushpa Singh :- 'the overacting ki dukaan urff abhinaytri' has affable nature and is favourite one but sometimes her acting skills is a poison for everyone . Mother of Yuvaan and Karishma . The dearest one of Kriyansh and motherly figure to everyone . Has her own personal 'daayan' .

Constable Cheetah Chaturvedi :- 'the nithaale but kaabil aafsar' . Women psychology specialist also human psychology specialist . Is kind of book worm for psychology and mind science . Best friend of Billu , Iqbaal and Badnaam . Ex-lover of Santosh .