1. the help

1.the help .

Karishma Singh , the 'bhaukaal ki queen' of the city of Nawabs was all tranquil and in depth of thinking . As the drops of rain were cooling the scorching land , her thoughts drew extending far . As the breezes were soothing the nature , her perceptions were trying of connecting dots . As the phoebe was lurking behind the dark clouds her , Karishma's thought were intensifying more .

How can Madam sir shoot me !? The one who I am closest to and the vice versa but how ? Is something there that I can't understand .

Karishma's peepers formed crystal like tears for someone after her family as the flashbacks of her and haseena recalled infront of her eyes . From the day of Haseena's arrival there was bit of rivalry between the SHO and her but this moment and the thought never drew .

"Yeh kaise hogaya ! Apko apna dhyaan rakhna nahi aata ? Kisne chaliye goli vo bhi humari , Pushpa Singh ki bhau par" claimed pushpa , the most concerned for her bahuraani . Karishma's thought were disturbed by her mother-in-law .

"Haa madam aap baas uska naam bataiye hum dhoond ke laate hei !" Santosh , exclaimed with rage as she look her role model being wounded . "I can't understand first these fake allegations on madam sir and then Karishma madam has been shooted" added Santosh with all stress perching beside Karishma . "Saach bataiye , toh humare Thane ko to buri nazar lagi he" replied pushpa with tears .

"Mira madam , can you please scan the wound and claim the shooter" Asked Cheetah as the idea drew in his brain but this statement widened Karishma's eyes .
"Waah nithalle ! You usually speak rubbish but first time you're appropriate . Haa Mira ji you go for it" Approached Billu . "No !" Said Karishma with blow making the others eyes questionable .

"Sorry ! But such system doesn't exist in my mechanism" replied Mita giving Karishma relief but the next movement Mira moved towards the cooking area of thana and returned .

"Karishma Madam" Mira's voice echoed in the air as Karishma look at her saw her helding a warm glass of turmeric milk , bringing a smile everyone's face . "Good Mira !" said Pushpa with a simper of mingling emotions . "Thank you" replied Mira as she placed the glass in Karishma Singh , who was all stressed by her own thoughts .

The wound was bleeding alot of gore but it didn't pained as the heart did !

Haseena Mallik , accused of being one of druggist and supporting the transport of drugs in the town was running aimlessly all the narrow streets around . Her heart was pounded with the perceptions of false allegations on her , her colleagues being troubled , her mother's health and she shooted Karishma Singh.

As her feets tripped resulting of her falling on the saturated land tears of sorrow and regrets fallen down through the soft-spoken eyes of hers . Being all drenched in rain of aqua as well as remorse and aching she loosed all the hopes of strength . A hand was forwarded towards her ! As she look above was suprised to witness the person .

"Amar Vidrohi" his title was echoed through her lips with utter suprise . The person she has rivalry with , for the thana is helping her !

"Uthiye ! Come on the police force is soon going to reach here" claimed him with hurry whereas she held his hand and rushed following his large steps with her tinies .

"Mr Amar , where are we going ?" questioned Haseena looking as she was going aimlessly with him . "Haseena ji can't you be quite for few minutes ? Even in thana you used to taunt me and here"
"I pass you the taunts and you're too innocent to reply , right ?" Replied haseena defending herself whereas he rolled his eyes .

"Ahh ! There we are" said Amar latching the door of a huge mansion . "But where we are ?" asked haseena being bewildered . "This is my residence , Miss Mallik" answered him as he passed a soft and clean towel to her .

"But what about you ? If I'm living here then don't you'll be claimed along me of false allegations ?" inquired Haseena with questionable eyes .

"Haseena ji , think about the strategy if someone in thana knows your undergrounded place then they'll be visiting and media and police force will know about your place then phuss...." Said Amar doing the blowing actions where she passed a impressed smile but hide it soon.

"My logic says Miss Mallik , Jo cheez hum insaano ko dikhte twenty-four hours unke samne rakhte hai vo insaan dhundte nahi par chupai Hui cheeze dhundte he" added him more with this intellect and she smiled . "Pehli baar your logic makes deep sense" replied her folding her hands to the chest .

"My logic makes sense accurately but your emotions shunned it" answered him with side smile . Whereas she rolled her eyes "Khudki tareef karna chodenge nahi" murmured her .

"Kuch kaha kya ?" asked him "Apna kuch suna ?" she questioned on the question raised by him . Whereas he replied in negative nod , "Toh nahi kaha" said her .

Prakriti Vidrohi , the most tangled soul in the Vidrohi's . Was engrossed in reading the notes of Air-force she is writing from past right months . As her exams were conducted after one month her heart was beating more than the normal rhythms ofcourse it is her aim to be Vice Admiral in Airforce from childhood . Though her mother's initial dream it was ! But due to the threads of responsibility pressured by Dadisa , Rishitha didn't got to fulfill those .

As her finger tend to mark the important lines with the colourful highlighters she was going to mark her life with those same colour . But her trance of reading was disturbed by her phone's ring as she read the caller id it was 'Veer' . Her best - friend from childhood who is an advocate and now going to do navy examinations along with her for the post of Admiral .

"Kya hei be ?" Answered her with an irritated tone. "Kabhi toh mujhse acche se baat kar !" complained him who was lacking of respect from her .

"Sunn mujhe tere chhoti behen ki lead mili hei ! Pankhuri Vidrohi , Lucknow mei rehti hei" said him rolling up his pen with pride . "Krishna ji , Thank you very much . Such a great news Veer ! Bruhh" Prakriti nearly started jumping from her cushioned chair .

"Dekh Prakriti , Call me anything but not this Bhai , bruh I'm not your brother. You already have one" Again complained the chatterbox . "Ohk ! But the news you gave me surely i give you blessings you'll surely get a girlfriend" Claimed her with extra - happiness whereas veer beamed thinking of something. "To be honest I'm the most happiest person right now" exclaimed the chaotic one .

"Chalo then when to leave for Lucknow ?" asked Veer sitting on his chair twirling with enjoyment . "Listen our exams is held in Lucknow fortunately so let us leave next week" said her as sudden information hit her .
"Alright ! So we're on Mission 'Behnaa' ." Replied him with enthusiasm .

Amar , who was engaged in changing clothes either flaunting his well - build muscular figure . As he was moving to and fro with the waves of beguile zephyrs thinking of the current conditions going on .

As he heard some knocks on the door , he answered the person to enter . Haseena who came to ask for some extra pairs of clothes her eyes got stuck on Amar's muscular and build up body . She felt her breaths and beats rhythm with distinct tone , her peepers iris stopped at point and that was Amar .

-

-