3.the mishap

To be very honest the votes on this fanfiction is damn low . And you guys read the part and some comments the compliment on this story but no one votes . And you expect me to update as soon . Next part will be published after good number of votes and views.
-------------------------------------------------------------
3.the mishap

Yuvaan , who was engaged in showing few images and notes based on the relevant topic of Haseena's case . Whereas Amar was too engrossed that only thing audible to him was his friends echoing sharp voice . As yuvaan noticed the adapting behaviour of his friends he paused the long tales of him .

"Amar , Is there something disturbing you ?" asked concerned yuvaan placing his hand over his shove . As Amar glance at him with few tangling thoughts "Yuvaan , you said there are three rivals of Haseena ji , so first one is a rapist who she arrested during the her phase of being sub-inspector." Approached Amar as he moved his fingers tangling whereas Yuvaan passed a nod .

"Okays and the second one is a kidnapper who abducted her little cousin and many more vital people. Also the last one is a druggist whom she revealed his black-marketing." added him more with his narrow eyes thinking something .

"Yes , you're right Amar ! But is there something troubling you ? Don't hide it I'll surely help you and keep the mystery locked." approached Yuvaan after witnessing his friend condition . "Yuv ! Haseena ji..." tried Amar to open up the secret . "Haa ! Haseena what happened to her ? Anything disturbing ? As much I know she is undergrounded." replied Yuvaan with low voice as they were in public .

"Vaan ! Haseena ji has been under grounded in my residence." completed Amar with a deep breath whereas yuvaan's eyes widened .

As the loud noises were echoing outside the Mahila Police Thana disturbing all of the dedicated officers especially Karishma Singh . Obviously the mobs were protesting against her role model cum bestest friend , haseena . Claiming her as a traitor which more like feel depressing .

"Naah ! Tumhari maiya ki saasumaiya chupp raho saab thane ke baharr khade ho kuch toh lihaaj Karo." screamt Karishma making each and everyone shiver with fear . "Haseena Mallik haii haiii !!" again the protest begun . With having a great rage Karishma fired three bullets in the open sky resulting everyone having a deaf ear .

"Naah ! Tum saab chup nahi rahe na toh maaiya kaasam voh haal karenge na ki muh se ekko hi baat niklegi daroga ji dekho toh bhot magar tumsa na dekha." Said Karishma with her eternal attitude .

Whereas one person dared to throw a rock straight on Karishma's countenance but was fortunately held by Mira , crushing the stone into dust particles . And again , the protest started . Soon a police appointed vehicle entered with the siren moving and awaring pupils about the Daroga .

As the officer stepped down , a radiance of justice and intellect sparkled . A gentle calmness on her beguiling countenance appeared with twirling her baton and the honoured cap on her hair tied in a braid to a ponytail . The brown leather jacket wrapping the midriff of hers . The protest was paused with the moving steps of her .

"Toh bhaisahab aapko kaam nahi he ? Ki berozgaar hogaye itna ki aapne rakshak ke khilaf bhakshak baan gaye ?" asked her with the sterned voice to each and everyone whereas they zipped their mouth . "Teen tak jinenge ghaar katlo ! As all these allegations on SHO Haseena Mallik aren't proved so all of you will be arrested. And these are the words given by Assistant Superintendent Police , Mishri Vidrohi." echoed the officers word and soon the place was empty .

Mishri ! Oh god ! She will surely make us work for twenty four hours straight . Last time she came as SHO , she gave Karishma the work of going for routine check that too in each lane of Lucknow bechaari le toh pair swarg phoch the .

Santosh and Cheetah of checking all the files in the record room and Pushpa of calling all the number in dialled record for enquiries .

Mira of disguised as electrician , plumber , carpenter , engineer and many more occupation for just one case she made Mira worked for forty-eight hours non stop .

As Mishri turned behind with an enriching beam the officers got their pride , their honourable cap and saluted her . "So , nice to meet you all again !" claimed Mishri perching on the table whereas they all rolled up their eyes . Mishri wasn't corrupt or something but made all of overworked .

"Namaste Mishri jii !" exclaimed billu in happiness from the lock-up whereas Mishri passed a simper making him go crazy . "Naah ! Mahadaanav naah ekto Mira madam aur fir ye maahan devi" exclaimed cheetah into his ears whereas Billu was on ninth sky both of his crush , Mishri and Mira , together .

Haseena , who was approaching down into the hall . "Ahaan !" a screamed echoed in her ears and she made her way towards the kitchen witnessing Amar's burned palm as he was cooking for himself and her .

"Amar , you should've paid attention and be alert." said haseena as she took his palm in hers with concern . "Baadi baadi baate karni aate hai bass , aab aayiye yaaha" added her more mocking him and pulling him towards the aqua area . Splashing the chilled droplets of aqua on his mishaped hand , with a concerned and worried feelings .

But his eyes were fixed on her with generosity and curiosity for her feelings towards him and the vice-versa . As haseena wiped his hand and begin applying the medic ointment , he groaned "Ahaa ! Mumma" and moved backward from her . "Amar , yeh aap kya kar rahe he ? Aayiye mujhe yeh dawa bhi lagwani hai." claimed her rushing behind him .

"Dekhiye Haseena ji , Darr ghaav ya chor se nhi balki daawa se lagta hai ." complained him like a toddler whereas she giggled making him paused . "Why you're laughing ?" asked him with a rage pouty face . "Ofcourse the super cop is frightened of a medic !" added her more whereas he came forward like a hulk .

"Lagaye" replied him forwarding his palm whereas she passed a simper looking at his antics . She with worries and generous applied the cream with a sight pain and empathy for him whereas he with a smile glued on his countenance kept staring at her . His heart felt some different feelings for her which he never recognized or happened .

As her fleeces kept disturbing his gaze at her with no thought he forwarded his other hand towards her countenance and tucked the soft fleeces of her near the ear getting her glance at him . Their brown-black iris paused and fixed at one another's gaze relishing the tender feelings for each other which were unknown .

-

-