2.the flirt

2.the flirt

Haseena , staring at the working man sheepishly. Her beats and breaths were moving with a distinct rhythms . Her iris paused at point and the point was Amar .
As he felt someone's eyes on him he turned finding Haseena looking at him being in her own trance .

"Arey ! Haseena ji" his word echoed taking her out of the trance . As he moved forward with a distant approach she moved behind . "You didn't changed your outfit ?" asked him stopping his steps . "Actually...." she stumbled her words still getting disturbed or distract by his well-build up muscular figure.

"Haseena ji , I know I'm damn fit young man but don't get diverted by me , Miss Mallik" claimed him coming forward to her . "I'm out of clothes" said her getting back or few steps away from him .

"Oh ! That's the issue wait I'm having my elder sister clothes in the wardrobe of another room." answered him as he recalled his family visits the Lucknow home often . "Oh ! So can you get me those ?" asked her moving hands on hers . "Yeah sure ! Come lets go" exclaimed him moving towards other room whereas she did .

"Ye lijiye !" approached him giving her few pairs of pretty and homely clothes . As few seconds passed they both were staring eachother tending to talk . "Kya ? Aap hume aaise kyu ghoor rahe." asked the bewildered haseena . "Muhurat dekhenge aap ?" questioned him on the question raised by her . "Muhurat kiska or kisliye ?" inquired her again .

"Haseena ji , aap thank you bolne ka muhurat dekhengi ?" said him whereas she rolled up her peepers at him . "Thankyou !!" throwed her the gratitude with the eternal attitude . "Waise aap mere room me hume ghoor rahi thi" Diverted him the topic coming closer to her whereas she stepped behind hitting herself with the wall.

"Bolengi nahi ? Thane me toh kitne jalwe tevar dikhati aap , Miss Mallik" claimed him recalling those days . "Dekhiye Mr Amar" she said with few stumbles but his look increased her beats . "Sunn hi rahe Miss Mallik" said him with husky voice looking straight into her eyes . "Vaise abhi aap mujhe hi tadd rahe hei !" claimed him as she look at his biceps with suprise .

As he placed his hand beside her countenance moving more closer and a tinge of deep red shade rushed to her cheeks witnessing the closeness between her and Amar .

As he approached more and more , placing his other hand on her slushy hand whereas a gulp of nerveness rushed through her larynx . As he moved more closer to her face she sneezed non-intentionally hitting her head with his chin . "Ouchh !" exclaimed him with a groan and she continued with her sneezes .

"I apologise Mr Amar !" approached her whereas he massaged his chin ."Ouch ! Miss Mallik aap toh bhot hanikarak hei ." said him moving back from her whereas she chuckled with sneezes . "Now I'm leaving and you can live here" exclaimed him and left .

Mishri , the one who was given all the authority of the household . As she one week ago returned from a tough mission and was given a vacation . Perching on the wooden embroidered hanging - stage which was decorated with red tinge and phulkari designs . With a warm mug of famous kashmiri tea and reading a book all seem to be perfect .

Ahh ! All is going smooth . Seems to be perfect and alright . Wishing my husband gonna doing the mission with courage and bravery as he always do . The vicinity is tranquil . Thought the beaming one .

"Mumma !!" A voice of a little one rushed into the air wherein response Mishri rolled up her eyes . "Lo aagya toofan !" approached mishri palming her head . "Mumma !" claimed the tiny one wrapping her arms around mishri's leg . "To aagyi humari kuhu" said mishri pecking her adorable daughter's cheek .

"Mumma , we're going to Luckow ?" asked the little one in her own language . " First of all it's Lucknow" corrected mishri perching on the swing with Krishhika on her circuit . "Haa haa wahi wahi" claimed Kuhu whereas mishri sighed .