Stepbrother Secret

Kim Taehyung is heading into his second term as the Governor of South Korea and must remain scandal-free if he wants a shot at the Blue House one day. There is no room for mistakes.

But when Y/n, Taehyung's much younger stepsister comes into his life unexpectedly, not even the threat to his political career can keep him away from such tempting-and forbidden fruit. And soon he's breaking all the rules to possess her.

Secrets never stay hidden for long, though...and just like their relationship, this one has the potential to be explosive. If they get caught.

Kim Taehyung

The door to my office opens.

My father stands there, his face impassive as he watches me fuck my stepsister. Brutally. And I don't stop. I can't. I'm too close and she needs the release. The hot, desperate little noises she's making, the quickening of her cunt, tell me the storm is about to break.

"Guests are arriving," my father bites out.

"Get the fuck out!" I roar, bending her back over the desk and tossing her legs up over my shoulders, baring down with my hips, pinching her nipples to push her over the edge.

My father remains there for a few seconds too long, watching, but he finally leaves, the door clicking shut to mark his exit. She quakes around me, babbling my name, hips still lifting and grinding back down on my cock, insatiable, perfect. Mine.

"I fucking love you," I rasp, letting my come erupt with a shout, watching from above as it fills her, the delicate pink flesh of her cunt milking me, accepting it into her body greedily.

Desperate to have her close as possible, I draw her up off the desk into my arms, rocking her against my chest. "I love you, too," she whispers.

lea_kim30