Join Darkside

Hey Hello! First of all, let me say that English is not my mother tongue. For this reason, I may have some errors. And I would like to state that this is my first time writing a book. Remember to be kind. Let me know what you think! Good reading... ❄️🐾🌸
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Her back straight and her feet firm, she paced the hall of the mansion

Her hair moved gracefully with her hard steps.

Behind him is a faithful disciple with two masks - one blond and the other a black curly-haired woman.

Both have wands in their hands. And they walk with their wands pointed at this woman's back. But the woman doesn't care.

"Second door on the right when you turn the corridor." The masked woman said in a half-threatening, half-crazed tone.

The woman did as she was told. She turned the corridor and headed for the second door on the right.

"Knock on the door and wait for the order to enter." This time it was the blonde man who spoke.

"Come."

The woman opened the door and sighed when she met the man sitting across from a long table, who was looking at her curiously with black wavy hair and red eyes.

"My Lord." The blond man bowed. "Lady Potter has something to talk to you about."

After the Lord gave a cold laugh, "Bellatrix and Lucius, you can both go out." said.

Bellatrix and Lucius bowed before Lord Voldemort and left after giving Potter a curious glance.

Voldemort grinned and looked at her: "Gloria Lily Potter.The girl who lived. What are you doing here?"

"I've come to speak to you, right," said Gloria. Then she approached the lord. "You gave me a choice in my first year at Hogwarts, remember?"

Voldemort agreed.

"Well... I now accept your offer to join the dark side."

Voldemort was surprised but didn't show it: "And why should I trust you, Potter? How do I know this isn't a game by Dumbledore?"

"Fuck Dumbledore!" whispered Gloria. "And all those who depend on him!"

"What did he do to you that you hate him so much?" Voldemort curiously.

"I heard." Gloria said sadly. "Mrs. Weasley was cooking at Sirius' house. I was helping him too. When I was done, I went up to the room Sirius had given me, Hermione, and Ron.

I heard them talking. I found out that they stole money from my account and have been fake friends all this time. They have never loved me. Turns out I had a lot of magic on me..."

Voldemort looked at Gloria with pity as she continued:

"Dumbledore has been casting spells on me since the night you killed my parents. He weakened the core, made him hate Slytherin. I learned it all from the blood test!"

Voldemort stood up and looked out his window.

"And now you want revenge too."

"Definitely."

Voldemort approached the girl and grabbed her shoulders: "I accept you. You can be my disciple, my dear Gloria... But first I want to trust you, swear."

Gloria nodded and said the incantations:

"I, Gloria Lily Potter, swear by my magic and my life that I will in no way betray Lord Voldemort, his biological name, Tom Morvolo Riddle."

Then a red ribbon forms and disappears, starting from the girl's hand and making its way to her pole.

"It's done." whispered Gloria

"Yes."

"What will happen now?" Gloria asked.

"Simple," said Voldemort. "Your priority will be education."

"I'm not going to Hogwarts with all those crooks and liars." Gloria hissed.

"It would be suspicious if you didn't go, wouldn't it?"

"Oh, well I'll go." Gloria agreed.

"And pretend you don't know, I'll contact you. Don't worry." said Voldemort reassuringly.

"Sirius and Remus are my everything. I want to tell them everything." said Gloria.

"Not now," Voldemort replied. "For now, Albus Dumbledore has feelings of loyalty. First they have to go through the light."

"We can do that by speaking the truth." Gloria suggested.

"They'll think I'm manipulating you, we're going to show them the true face of light."

"Well..."

"When you go to Hogwarts, ask for a building change. I'm sure the hat will put you in Slytherin. If he doesn't, please. He'll probably be convinced."

"What if they don't accept the relocation?" ' asked Gloria curiously.

"First they have to. But if they don't, tell them you can't get along with your building or something. Take care to keep your mind closed."

"I' ll try," said Gloria.

Before leaving the mansion, Voldemort smiled at Gloria: "Good luck, Gloria..."

Gloria grinned: "You too."

Voldemort "I never needed luck." said.

"What makes me think it is?"

"If that old goat is around, everyone needs it, Gloria."

Okay

Okay... How was it? I hope you love my story. I will try better. Let me know you what do you think? Don't forget eat chocolate 🍫