Chapter 5, I wanna be yours

Suna's POV

             As the song that's playing starts to die down, I swiftly walk off the stage staring at Atsumu and that very handsome man that must be.. his twin sitting at the bar. As I approach them I realize the gray haired male wont stop staring at me. "SUNA???!" my eyes widen in surprise and I immediately slap my hand against the piss hair's mouth. He looks at me confused and I still feel the latter looking at me. "your so loud. and yes, it's Suna." I say soothingly as I remove my hand from his face. "No way. Yer Cleo this whole time??!" I try and explain but it wont work with the loud music booming in the background. "Maybe we can talk about this later.. or you guys can just come to my house, I'll bring Akaashi and Kiyoomi." I say. "Fine fine, but ya have a lot of explaining to do! I'll bring drinks!!!" Atsumu says excitingly. I look over as I still feel a pair of eyes on me.. It's definitely Atsumu's look-a-like but he's way more cuter.. towering over me, dark gray hair, broad shoulders, and you can just see the 2 toned abs underneath his shirt. "You should come to." I say looking up at him as I walk away to go perform my next song.

          I Wanna Be Yours starts playing as I turn around and realize the twins have yet to leave. I guess they wanted to see a show, especially Osamu as he was staring me up and down licking his lips. He's been exceptionally quiet since I made an appearance and he noticed I was there. I cant lie, he's my type. 

I walk onto the stage swaying my hips seductively, the thin pink lace flapping on and off of my ass, exposing my pale butt. My cheeks a dark crimson and my body moving to every bass and beat of the song. I can feel the paper being thrown at me as every second goes by, I'm not doing much pole work I'm really just on the floor putting on a scene. My long legs seperate from each other, further and further apart.. if I didn't have this baby pink skirt on you would've seen everything. Next I'm resting in a split and lift myself up rolling backwards onto the pole, I use my upper body strength to flip over doing a split in the air. I know everybody's looking at me but I don't know why I can just feel his pair of eyes on me, what makes him different from everybody else? I do a drop on the pole and reach my right hand over the left holding onto the pole, I bend over and twist around into a fireman spin. 

Osamu's POV 

He's beautiful. I'm sure he gets told that everyday but I just can't keep my eyes off him. I need to get to know him, the way he dances so sexily but elegant, his sharp face features, the way he looks at me, that pretty baby pink complimenting his skin, Shit I think I'm getting a boner. I need to have him..

When he furthers his legs from eachother in the air I cant take it anymore, I look him in his face once again before turning to Atsumu. "We should get going." He nods and heads to the back as I walk to the car. 

OKAY I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT I WANT TO KNOW IF THIS IS GOOD OR NOT TO KEEP GOING, LET ME KNOW GUYS 

christi <3