Leon x Celebrity Trainer! Reader

(Leon looked good in the sygna suit if i saw someone i like in the suit id go nuts)

"Holy crap its Y/n" Raihan muttered

"Where?!" Leon turned around quickly to see Y/n

(Its shredder! WHERE?!) (Im sorry :))

One of the biggest celebrities in the world at Wyndore Stadium.

"Why's she here?!" Leon asked

"Jeez dude chill and she's commentating and singing before the battle starts" Raihan explained.

"She's been my celebrity crush for years" Leon laughs

"Yeah I can tell go talk to her or something you're famous too she probably won't mind" Raihan said making Leon walk up to Y/n.

"Hey Y/n it's really nice to finally meet you in person I'm a huge fan" Leon smiled.

"Hi and it's really cool to know that Galar's champion and such a strong hearted trainer is a fan of mine and I'm a big fan of you too" Y/n said happily

"I can't believe I haven't challenged you yet people have told me your pokemon are very strong" Leon smiled.

"Well maybe after your battles here we can meet again and we'll battle" Y/n suggested.

"That'd be awesome!" Leon said excitedly

When the battles started Y/n performed a song (think the American national anthem kinda song). Leon couldn't help but stare in awe at the way her dress fitted her, the way the used body language while singing just enchanted him.

"Uh oh were losing him" Raihan chuckled as he stood with the other gym leaders of Galar.

Y/n finished her song and everyone applauded and cheered as she walked tothe sidelines where the gym leaders were standing.

She smile at them and gave Nessa a hug. Y/n is a friend Nessa made from modeling.

"That was amazing Y/n" Nessa complimented.

"Thanks Nessa I'm glad I didn't mess up" Y/n sighed in relief.

Y/n then went to stand beside Nessa.

The battles started and Y/n helped commentate.

It came down to Leon and a random girl named Gloria. There was a brief intermission for them to heal their pokemon.

"Y/n what are your thoughts on this last battle?" One of the commentators asked

"Well from what I've seen to far everyone has tried their best and these to are sure to make it's memorable. Leon is an amazing trainer with a wonderful personality and Gloria seems strong and stubborn both will do their best I'm sure" Y/n said smiling

"You sure know how to string words together huh?" The commentator said.

Y/n smiled.

(bout to pull some inspiration from the book of life)

The battle started and the two were calling attacks back and forth. Leon eventually had Charizard breath fire inti the sand scorching Y/n into the sand. He looked at the announcer booth and smiled.

Y/n gasped and put her hands to her chest.

"Wow-" Y/n said basically speechless

"A great show from our champ Leon, What are your thoughts Y/n?" The commentator asked.

"It's one of the most amazing things a man has ever done to impress me" Y/n sighed in a dreamy way.

"Looks like the champ has won our lovely guest over"