Oh my... my anger went with me...

After this little discussion, I felt a lot better and for once, I actually really felt calm again. Whelp this HellSpawn always would make my day somehow. I mean he knows how much of a person I am to want to kill anyone in the morning. Today my hate was redirected towards no other than my former bully Katsuki.

Oh well that much for it. When I finally got to UA, I saw everyone in class and put on my little innocent never curse personality and went on greeting each and every single one of them. Well everything was alright until Bakugo started to annoy me in class.

"Stop tapping fucking idiot."

He said to me while I was indeed tapping my pen to the table because I was bored but at least I wasn't attacking people uselessly. Next he truned around to face me and actually started screaming in the middle of the class too.

Bakugo: FUCKING DEKU ARE YOU DEA?!

Hold it in...

He is just a damn Dandelion....

Smile Izuku!

Smile!

Don't think about that thick text book... Don't think about the table.... Don't think about smashing his pretty face....

Sometimes I felt like destroying things and other times I would question my whole being. Today was a day, I wanted to burry every single person who was about to annoy me. It wasn't a good thing but you know, there were times I just had to let go of my insanity and throw some stuff around. This was how I felt but I knew with Aizawa in the room, I couldn't do that at all.

Me: I am sorry.

I smiled and said that to him. Of course I faked my smile but even then I would smile because right now, I had this image of Bakugo in my head while I was swinning my chair at him. Ah what a beautiful image. In it I was even dragging Bakugo up again by his hair and then slamming his head against the window and the table. Yup, this image alone was making my day already better.

Don't hurt him in real time...

Just in your imagination...

This is good....

Yeah this is fine!

Just continue to smile.

The Dandelion in front of me turned around and continued to focus back on the lesson. Well that was until I started to annoy him again. This time it was my too loud scribbeling with my pen. Dude... what's your problem... I am not allowed to write nor to tap nor to breath and not to live. Well sorry for my damn excuse of a living. That was definitelly not the best situation and honestly I forgot Aizawa was there because I looked at Bakugo again who was leaning against my table since he was sitting in front of me and I smacked his head with the notebook. It was the fastest thing I could do and I knew it wouldn't hurt much without One for All... so of course I used like around 3% of it.

Well that smack definitelly echoed and Bakugo definitelly fell of his chair to the ground not knowing what happened.

Me: Excuse me Aizawa-sensei! Bakugo just slapped the table and fell over!

Sigh....

How good that no one was watching...

Otherwise I would never get away with this...

I have to tell HellSpawn about this tough...

It will get danergous if I think about murdering him too often...

Sigh... what a beginning into the day.

Aizawa: *sigh* What a problem child.

Our dear little Caterpillar didn't even care what happened and Katsuki didn't say anything at all since he hasn't yet realized what exactly happened but he had also no time to reply at all. I wouldn't give him that.

Me: Should I bring him to see RG. He might have hurt his head.

Aizawa: *sigh* Go but return immediately.

Me: Kay Sensei!

I was still smiling at the teacher and at Bakugo. I even helped Bakugo up but I pretended to slip so I let Bakugo fell down again.

Me: Oh my gosh, I am so sorry.

Sorry my ass!

This is making my day!

I wanna laugh soo badly at your clueless face right now.

Pfff-

I really shouldn't...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I was soo close on cracking up hard laughing and I believe I would even end up on the ground too thanks to Bakugo. Whelp I was the clumsy little Deku who would always smile after all. 

Aizawa: *sigh* Iida you escord Bakugo, Midoriya sit back down.

Me: Yes, Sensei.

Iida: Yes, Aizawa-sensei.