What a great day

In a private Chat:

HellSpawn: The day is nearly over. May I ask how it was?

Surviver: It was great!

HellSpawn: I am glad you liked it that much.

Surviver: No joke this was epic!

HellSpawn: OhO

Surviver: I was allowed to tinker as well just as you said! It was soo much fun.

HellSpawn: What did you do?

Surviver: I decided to make a mask. Like I once senc you a picture of my current one, right?

HellSpawn: I seem to recall how it looks like.

Surviver: The gray thing on my costume. It was supposed to help me out whenever there was some smoke or poisonouns gas.

HellSpawn: I see. Clever idea.

Surviver: Thanks but it never really got that feature. So for now it just something for decoration.

HellSpawn: I assume you did this then?

Surviver: YES!

Surviver: It looks better now!

Surviver: Let me show you!

Surviver:

HellSpawn: Much more detailed as I can see

Surviver: Yup plus it got finally that smoke protection sinside as well!

HellSpawn: Great soultion.

Surviver: Honestly this made my day.

HellSpawn: Glad to hear that.

Surviver: How was yours?

HellSpawn: Boring as per say exept this one incident.

Surviver: Uh what incident and how broing.

HellSpawn: I was allowed to watch someone have their way with a lot of equipment.

Surviver: Huh? How is that fun?

HellSpawn: As a supervisor of all things this is the best thing I can do.

Surviver: Ah yeah right.

Surviver: Are you not missing the action though?

HellSpawn: No. I have my own way of having fun.

Surviver: True.

HellSpawn: Now then, you should get some sleep.

Surviver: BUT!

HellSpawn: I will be there in the morning as well.

Surviver: True but!

HellSpawn: You do need sleep.

Surviver: Alright... 

HellSpawn: It is after all 11 pm for you and closing up midnight.

Surviver: Wait! It's that late?!

Surviver: I'll get killed if I get late tomorrow again!

HellSpawn: Which is why I suggest sleep.

Surviver: Thanks GoodNight!

HellSpawn: Goodnight.

Nezu's POV:

It was fun watching my little pup of a friend be this happy. The only reason why I suddenly suggested him to go to the support course was because of our conversation years ago. I still could remember how we got to be friends. It all started out with an online game where I decided to try out the new trend. It was a strategic game where one should build and destroy others nation. Quite the fun game it was but I met Midoriya there as he destroyed my empire. After that I rebuilded it and it got destroyed by the same gamer again. This happened three time and then we started texting in the private chat of the game. 

Back then I found out his phone number and of course who he was as well. I was really confused to find a 10 year old child who could beat me this easily. However what shocked me more was that he himself was quirkelss and that his mind was the weapon he was using against a chimera like me with High Specs. It was astonishing and interesting.

Me: That pup will never learn to deal with time.

I was currently sipping some tea he had put in the small pickup box earlier and it was really tomy liking. 

That kid had something about him which made us text and talk. First we talked about just the game, then strategies, we also moved on playing different games together as well. Before long 2 years had passed and we started to get more private. He started telling me about his life and so did I as well. 

For me it was a given to know who he was. However I also knew that he didn't know who I was which made it quite amusing sometimes just like today.

Me: Ohh my little pup... I will not let you get in trouble... I will see to it that UA is the best time of your life.

Now let's see what happened earlier this day...

I wonder why he asked me immediately if he was in trouble.

Oh!

This is interesting!

I watched the footage of him entering the school and then bumping into his very own mentor on the way into the class. After that I could only smile starting laughing at the small savage little Sinamon roll I had in UA. He was definitelly not someone a normal person should mess with but with his innocent persona on act, there was no way the others would know about this.