minimal loss 4:3

"Tell us about the 911 call," Reid said.

"I believe the he that they referred to is the church's leader Benjamin Cyrus," Nancy said.

"Benjamin Cyrus, no criminal record. No record at all, really. What else do you know about him?" Reid asked.

"It's rumored that he's practicing polygamy and forced marriages," Nancy said.

"Any idea who the caller is?" Mae asked.

"Uh, Jessica Evanson is the one who the age fits, but we can't be sure. So I negotiated interviews with all the children. It wasn't easy," Nancy told them.

"Well considering their view on outsiders, it would be best if you didn't identify us as FBI," Mae handed her gun and badge to Reid, who handed her a different ID. "And introduce us as child victim interview experts," Mae said. The car pulled up into the driveway and they all climbed out.

"I'm looking for Mr. Benjamin Cyrus," Nancy said.

"You found him," Cyrus said.

"I'm Nancy Lunde. We spoke on the phone regarding the allegation," Nancy told him.

"Savages, they call us. Cause our manners differ from theirs," Cyrus said, approaching her.

"We didn't come here to hear you cite scriputre, Mr. Cyrus," Nancy said.

"Actually, it's Benjamin Franklin," Reid corrected her.

"Mae Rodgers, Spencer Reid. They're child victim interview experts," Nancy introduced them.

"How far from God's word must we have strayed for there to be the need to invent a job called child victim interview expert?" Cyrus said.

"We wish we didn't have to be here," Mae said.

"So do we," Cyrus said. "But you are welcome, nonetheless. The children are in the school as I indicated."

"Thank you," Mae said, walking past him, Reid waited for a second.

"You're using solar power?" Reid asked.

"Yeah. We're competely self-sufficient. Electricity, food, water. Ben Franklin said God helps those that help themselves. You look surprised," Cyrus noted.

"No, um, impressed actually," Reid said.

"Thank you," Cyrus said.

"For what?" Reid asked.

"For admitting that," Cyrus said. They both walked in the same direction that the women did.

"We go to school, we do our chores. And we treat ourselves and each other with the respect God demands," a girl said.

"But you've never been off of the ranch?" Mae asked.

"I brought Jessie here when she was 2," her mother said.