A "Shocking" Turn of Events

As childhood friends and neighbors, Kris and Noelle, two tickle-loving teenagers, have had countless tickle fights with each other over the years. And to this very day, the two of them continue to have tickle fights. Even in the Dark World of all places! And one particular tickle fight they had there ensued shortly after working together to get past this electric barrier in Cyber City... ;)

Deltarune(c) Toby Fox.

PROMPT 20: A "SHOCKING" TURN OF EVENTS

In Cyber City, after separating from Susie and Ralsei, Kris found herself venturing the city alone. But she wasn't alone for too long though because shortly after separating from Susie and Ralsei, who both went on a different path through the city, she encountered Noelle, who has been trying to keep her distance from the elegant and not to mention hilarious ruler of the Cyber World, Queen. Queen lost sight of Noelle during Kris, Susie, and Ralsei's battle against Berdly and has been looking for her ever since. The last thing Noelle wants to do is partake in any schemes orchestrated by Queen herself. So in an effort to keep herself from being captured by Queen again, Noelle joined forces with Kris after forming a truce with her and then the two of them traversed the city together, encountering various Darkners along the way. During the encounters with the initially hostile Darkners, Noelle learned how to defend herself against them through various ACTs as well as how to use her newly discovered powers. But that wasn't all. She also learned how to solve her way through the city's various puzzles and pass through its various obstacles. And one of the obstacles that Kris and Noelle encountered was an electric barrier with a switch on both sides of it. Standing on either one of the switches would disable the electricity. But if one of the switches was stepped off of with no one on the opposite side to stand on the other switch, the electricity would immediately turn back on, making it impossible for a single person to pass through the barrier alone. So that's why it was necessary for Kris and Noelle to work together. Only by working together were Kris and Noelle able to get past the barrier. And the solution was simple. To get past the barrier, Kris would stand on the switch on the first side, allowing Noelle to pass safely through to the opposite side, and then Noelle would stand on the switch on the opposite side to allow Kris to pass through. But Kris, being the practical jokester that she is, of course had to complicate things, stepping off of the switch on the first side multiple times while Noelle was trying to reach the opposite side. Five times! Five times Kris stepped off of the switch she was supposed be standing on and the fifth time she did so, Noelle almost got caught in the line of fire of the electricity! It was almost as if Kris was trying to turn her into roast deer. And for that reason, Noelle stepped off of the switch on the opposite side while Kris was trying to pass through, giving her a taste of her own medicine in the process. And just one time. Noelle only stepped off of the switch on her side one time. But that one time was all that was needed to make Kris feel sad. ...Or so Noelle thought. Little did the reindeer girl herself know, Kris was only pretending to be sad, to catch her off guard so she could then pin her down against the ground and tickle her silly.

Noelle: EEEEEEEEEEEEK! *shrieked Noelle while Kris was pinning her face-down on the ground* Holy sleigh bells! Kris, I'm sorry! I'm really sorry I stepped off of the switch, ok?! *she then apologized, under the impression that Kris was going to beat her up or something of the sort* Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!

Kris: Heheheheheh. Don't be, Noelle... Heheheheh. Come on, relax. And maybe LAUGH a little too while you're at it. *teased Kris, right as she began scribbling her fingers against Noelle's sides on the outside of her white robe*

And just like that, Kris was tickling Noelle. And on her sides of all places! A bold choice, because Noelle's sides are extremely sensitive and they're actually her third-most sensitive spots overall. And as Kris tickled them, hearty laughter poured from Noelle's mouth along with lots of shrill squeals and squeaks. And her nose lit up bright red as well and her tail also wagged underneath her white robe. A glowing red nose and a wagging tail; those were two indicators that Noelle was actually enjoying the ticklish attention from Kris. X3 She usually does but she never wants to admit it. Not to Kris, anyway. And that's quite unfortunate because not admitting that she likes being tickled just makes Kris want to tickle her more. ;)