Ariel- Yo we are back everybody.

Kai- Hey....

Ariel- So we are back with some questions to answer so Kai will you read the comments??

Kai- ohk so,...........
There are three questions from Yamini Thankur, Thanks for your support.

Q1: Is Voiltare dead?

Kai-I wish he was but unfortunately no.

Ariel- *glares* Language.

Kai- Whatever.

Q2: What about Ariel and her friends and what about Rem?

Gary- I am here sweethearts!!!....

Ken- Mee too!!!...

Gary- We were just in the back watching the whole drama with our boyfriends hehe~~

Ken- Yup but we were with Ariel all the time. We took care of her.

Rem- Yo! I am your villian in the story but not in the real life. In this mean time I was underground doing some business.

Ariel- Yup! Even if he was a dick to me in the story but in real life he is really cute~~ *pinches his cheeks*

Kai- What about me? *sulks*

Ariel- Awwww you are my muscle baby.

Gary- Would you stop being cheeky...

Ken- let them be before they hate each other next time................

*SILENCE*

Ariel- You stupid giraffe, did you just gave them a spoiler!!!!

Ken ran away with Gary as he knew she would kill them.

Rem- *Laughs loudly in the back* This qna is on crack.

Ariel- Next question please....

Q3: Will Ariel and Kai cross paths in the future.

Kai- Well for that you need to read further you know.

Ariel- Please wait for the next episode...

Kai- We will soon be back with a new update. All the questions are done!!

Author- So everyone leave I have to announce something important....

....................🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌..................

So this is your Author. My name is Ariel Hazel and I am 14 years old. I always wanted to be a writer and here I am. So this year I want to try my story in Wattys awards and I want your support.

Please give a feedback to my story so I can know if it's eligible to win atleast a small award.

Thanks for your time and support. I would be soo happy if you guys will give the feedback.

I actually need your help this time. I hope you will still support this book.

New update in few hours...or tomorrow

Bye I love you

Keep supporting our caste.......