~ Three ~

Yoongi was determined.

He had come up with what he believed to be the perfect plan, even though Taehyung, Namjoon, and Seokjin found it completely idiotic.

But Yoongi wasn't going to let their doubts discourage him.

Groaning in exasperation, he defended his idea.

"Oh, come on now. It's not that bad!"

He argued, hoping to convince his friends.

Namjoon scoffed, clearly unconvinced.

"Are you serious? Just confess to him. I was joking when I said you should confess through a public love letter," he retorted.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, determined to prove them wrong.

"You dared me, and I'm going to do it," he declared with a smirk.

Taehyung let out a frustrated huff.

"At this point, I don't care. Just ask him out, however, please just do it. It's really stupid watching you guys pine for each other without any communication."

Seokjin, though somewhat skeptical, agreed with Taehyung.

"Go ahead, but please don't make a fool of yourself," he cautioned Yoongi.

Little did Seokjin know, it wouldn't be Yoongi who would crumble with embarrassment.

It would be Park Jimin.

Yoongi couldn't wait to see the look and blush on Jimin's face when his plan would unfold.

...

Namjoon stood there, his face covered in embarrassment as he held a white rose in his hand and a red rose's stem tightly locked between his lips.

He couldn't believe he was going along with Yoongi's plan.

"The things I do for friendship,"

He muttered, feeling a mix of disgust and foolishness.

As Jimin walked into the hallway and noticed Namjoon, he couldn't help but laugh at Namjoon's predicament.

Namjoon sighed, still struggling to speak clearly with the rose in his mouth.

"Here, from Min Yoongi,"

He managed to say, extending the white rose towards Jimin.

Jimin's face flushed an even deeper shade of red as he accepted the flower, admiring its beauty.

Namjoon, finally removing the red rose from his mouth, spoke more coherently.

"Go to the library, where you guys first talked," he instructed.

Jimin realized that the current location was outside the same classroom where he and Yoongi had initially met.

The people in the hallway watched with curiosity, whispering among themselves, as Jimin held the flower close and took in its scent.