~ Five ~

This is for the 'Taekook' that was unfinished in the fanfic, I just wanted to come back and update it for the readers who liked it a lot :D on Ao3, decided to add it here too.

Also, This is kind of a different writing style, I like the sarcastic undertone of seriousness while writing, It's how I talk in real life so have fun with that, I guess?

So here's Taekook and sprinkling of the others here and there, Bon appétit!

...

Jimin let out a weary sigh, his voice tinged with a touch of exasperation, "Please, Jungkookie, you really need to muster the courage to confess. It's getting tiring to watch you pine."

Jungkook playfully rapped his knuckles against Jimin's head, a glint in his eyes, "I beg to differ; there's no pressing need for me to take that leap."

A frustrated groan escaped Jimin's lips, his irritation palpable, "You're honestly acting quite foolish at the moment. By that I mean, you're being a dumb-fuck."

Jungkook emitted a low, almost inaudible groan in response.

...

Jungkook found himself trapped in the clutches of what was undoubtedly one of the most challenging days he'd experienced.

Number 1

To begin with, he had awoken on the incorrect side of the bed, a literal mishap that saw him tumbling onto the floor in the early hours of the morning.

Number 2

As if that wasn't enough, his eagerly anticipated carton of banana milk, chilling innocently within the confines of the refrigerator, had metamorphosed into a liquid that was far from appetizing due to its unfortunate state of expiration.

[ Spoilt banana milk doesn't taste good, speaking from personal experience, I hope I saved someone from trying it. I know, I am braver than any soldier. ]

Number 3

Adding to his mounting woes, his much-anticipated class—the one he cherished most—had been abruptly canceled, a disheartening turn of events.

Number 4

Then, the universe seemed intent on testing his patience further as he found himself relegated to the role of a third wheel, accompanying Jimin and Yoongi in their escapades, a situation that induced a wave of queasiness within him.

Jungkook wasn't homophobic, but he sure was a hater of people in love. Also, he was very gay.

[ Like the author who is just projecting ]

Number 5

As if the cosmic jest wasn't yet complete, he had to bear witness to the spectacle of an oblivious individual attempting to flirt with none other than Kim Taehyung, Jungkook's own object of affection.

[ And by 'Oblivious Individual' Jungkook meant to say 'dumb motherfucker' but got censored by the Author. ]

Given this sequence of unfortunate events, it wasn't a stretch to envision the trajectory of Jungkook's day, a sequence more fit for a tragicomedy than real life.