~ Four ~

Yoongi and Jimin's relationship was nothing short of wonderful.

From the very beginning, they had established a strong foundation of honesty, both with each other and with themselves.

There were no hidden agendas or pretenses between them; everything was laid bare and visible.

Their connection was built on a deep understanding and a mutual craving for affection.

They knew when to give each other space and when to shower each other with love and attention.

Jimin found himself constantly amazed by Yoongi's caring and affectionate nature, while Yoongi couldn't help but melt at the sight of Jimin's adorable and cute reactions, especially when he playfully teased him.

Their love for each other was undeniable and their relationship flowed effortlessly because of it.

They cherished and adored each other, embracing every moment of their journey together.

Their bond was strong and secure, and it was evident to everyone around them that Yoongi and Jimin were meant for eachother in many ways.

...

Yoongi and Jimin's first kiss was a moment etched in their memories forever.

It happened at a time when Jimin was going through a tough period, overwhelmed with volunteer work and burdened with an excessive workload.

It seemed like everything was weighing him down. Although he had finished it, he was definitely exhausted.

However, Yoongi, always attuned to Jimin's well-being, had noticed his exhaustion and scolded him for taking on too much.

But in that moment, as Jimin looked up at Yoongi, a light smile graced his face.

He realized that amidst all the challenges, what he truly needed was Yoongi's presence and support.

Without a word, Jimin leaned in and gently placed his lips on Yoongi's.

The kiss was soft, yet it carried a profound depth of emotion.

Yoongi immediately responded, pressing his lips back against Jimin's.

It was a tender exchange, filled with love, comfort, and a deep understanding of each other's needs.

That single kiss became a cherished memory for both Yoongi and Jimin, symbolizing their unwavering support and love for one another.

In that moment, they found comfort and strength, reminding them of the unbreakable bond they shared.

The two stared at each other's eyes with a love struck gaze, letting the comfortable atmosphere simmer around them.

...

Jimin and Yoongi had just enjoyed a wonderful evening together.

They had gone on a date to an enchanting ice skating park, gliding on the ice while engaging in lighthearted conversation about their classes.