Here's To Never Growing Up

It's Summer now, it's already 2016. June. It's pretty hot, and, umm, i wanna tell you something. I'm in love with Niall Horan. Gosh.

So let's just get back to the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's already night, kinda cold. But not too cold. A lil' bit warm. The boys wanted to play something, so we played.

"Hey, what are we going to play?", Louis said. With his 'sass' voice.

"Seven Minutes In Heaven!", Zayn said. Really, Zayn? Urgh. I'm the only girl in here. That'll be so embarassing.

"Hell no, Zayn!", Harry said. Ha.

"What about Truth Or Dare?", Liam said.

No! Of course no! If i pick Truth, they'll ask me who's my crush, AND OF COURSE I CAN'T SAY THAT!!! And if i pick dare, psh. Lou's dares are the creepiest.

"No! I hate that game! Let's just play hide and seek, wanna?", i said.

The boys all nodded and i heard Niall said, "Yes! Let's play that game! I haven't played hide and seek for years!".

So, the seeker is Harry and Louis (ehem, Larry), and the remainings, me, Zayn, Niall, and Liam, must hide.

I already planned this before, that i have to hide in the cabinet, i think it'll fit for about 1-2 people.

"1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10--", Larry said.

That sound of countings made my heart pounds a little bit faster, because i don't like losing. Lol. Ikr.

"50!", Larry said.
Oh shit! They already finished! Ah! Where's that fucking cabinet??

Finally. For about 2 minutes, they didn't find me, and i found this fucking cabinet. So i open the cabi--

"AAAAAAAAAA!!", gosh! Don't scare me! Urgh. Bastard. Who's this??

"Shhh, it's me, Niall. Don't scream!", oh, it's Niall. Fuck. I have a weak heart, Ni! Lol, he grabbed my hand, and it makes me BAM! (Bytheway, he's whispering)

"What the fuck, Niall? Go hide!", i whispered.

"No, i can't! They're near us! Just--just get inside the cabinet!", he whispered.

"You mean, just me, right?", i whispered.

"No! Both of us!", he whispered.

"Niall! Snowy! Come out, come out wherever you are!"

Shit. It's Harry.
I had no choise, so, yeah, we're in the same cabinet.

**at the cabinet**

"Did they find Zayn and Liam?", i asked.

"Probably", he said.

Umm. This cabinet is pretty small.

Ah, come on! I hate awkward silences!

"Hey, they didn't find us here. Wanna play?", he said.

"Sure", i said.

"Truth or dare?", he asked.

I nodded. Full of doubts.

"Umm...dare", i said.

He stopped a while, probably thinking what's the dare for me.

"I dare you to kiss me", he said.

My heart skipped a beat. My stomache is full of butterflies. My hands started to jiggle. It felt like when you're performing on a concert with 10,000 people is watching.

"I don't think i can--

And BAM! he kissed me. Passionately. And i just froze, don't know what to do.

He stopped kissing, and his face looked really nervous.

"I'm sorry, i...i just couldn't handle it", he said.

I just nodded, with a face, "it's okay".

"Snow, i know that this is too fast, but, will you be my girlfriend?"

.blurp.no.comment.

"Umm..yea..sure...but, what about Harry? I mean, he'll get crazy over this. And the other lads too", i said.

"Oops. I didn't think about that, but, that's okay though, we can talk about it later", Niall said.

I nodded. Full of doubts, again.

"HEY GOTCHA!"

"GOSH JUST DON'T FUCKING SCARE ME!", i said.

That fucking Lou. Urgh.

"Sheesh, just calm yo tits girl", Louis said.

"Fuck you!", i said. Sarcastically.

We both just laughed, and i looked at Niall, with a sad face.
Oops, yeah! I'm his girlfriend, oops.

~~OKAY CLIFFHANGER
I'M GONNA POST THE NEXT CHAPTER, "SAY SOMETHING", IN AN HOUR (PROBABLY)...OKAY BYE HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT♥~~