Be true to yourself

Being true to yourself is one of the most important things you can do in life. It means staying true to your values, beliefs, and principles, even when difficult or unpopular. When you are true to yourself, you can live a life that is authentic and fulfilling. You don't have to worry about pleasing others or conforming to society's expectations. Instead, you can focus on your happiness and well-being. So, to live a happy and fulfilling life, be true to yourself and don't be afraid to be who you are.

The times when the world puts you in a situation that will challenge what you know and feel. These situations have an open mind about learning new stuff but always remember this message. You know you best and have been with yourself since the beginning, there will always be you. There is past you, current you, and future you. You learn from everything that you've been through. It will help shape the you you want to be. Not what others expect of you, if they don't see you for your true self that's on them. You are a strong individual that will thrive and become the best version of yourself. You know what you deserve and how you should be treated, don't settle for any less.