DAY 4

Early in the morning, Hakimi stretches his body at the balcony, looking at the rising sun. 

'Good thing I did some research last night. Since I choose the house of Love Live Sunshine characters, I am fully ready for it' thinks Hakimi.  

He looks back at his room. 

'Time to prepare for today' thinks Hakimi as he walks towards the room. 

Later at the lobby, the group gather in front of the hall. Hakimi looks at the others. 

'Most of them focus on tourist attraction. Good thing I am a Love Livers' thinks Hakimi. 

"Excuse me." He looks at the staff that stands nearby with the cameraman. 

He smiles. 

"Lets do it," said Hakimi. 

Nadeshiko looks at Hakimi that walks out with the staff and cameraman.

Outside the hotel,

Hakimi stands in front of the main entrance as the cameraman position the camera on him

Hakimi stands in front of the main entrance as the cameraman position the camera on him. Once in a while, he looks at his smartphone.  The cameraman looks at him. 

"Okay, we're ready," said the cameraman. 

"You can begin when you're ready," said the staff. 

Hakimi takes a deep breath. 

"Shiny, and Lock On," said Hakimi while making Mari's pose. 

He takes a deep breath again.

"Awashima Hotel is a luxury resort hotel Located on Awashima, an uninhabited island off the coast of Numazu City , Shizuoka Prefecture . To access to the hotel is to use a ferry from the Numazu city side. It was opened by Shoichi Nagata , who was the manager of Tokyo Sowa Bank . Initially, it was a members-only hotel positioned for the VIP reception of banks," said Hakimi.

Nadeshiko looks at Hakimi that still doing the presentation. 

'He has the great confidence on presentation. I wish I can do the same' thinks Nadeshiko. 

Akina looks at Nadeshiko.

"Come on, the boat is here. We need to go to our location," said Akina.

Nadeshiko nods. The boat arrives as she along with the crew.

Later, Hakimi stands in front of the frog museum.