chapter 3

Hey guys thanks for voting..I didn't expect that someone will vote for this story but thanks a lot cause I'm wiling to continue the story now..and please write comments so that I will know how to continue or set the story..thanks so much guys..please continue to vote share and comment..love you guys...
                   *Hazel*
James' pov
I didn't listen to what Andrey said to me yesterday..and I feel lazy today...cause I'm afraid of what Nadine will say again..
Knock Knock....
Andrey: hey dude..come on let's go to school..we're gonna be late...
James: just leave me alone dude..
Andrey: if this matter of what Nadine said..well don't think about it ok I will be always be with you no matter what Nadine will tell you so come on go take a bath then will gp tp school we're going to be late..
James: thanks dude
Then I take a bath and we went to school..I saw Nadine staring at me and I just went to my seat..then the claas starts..
Nadine's pov
Is he mad..oh no...I really make him feel bad..I'm really sorry I wish that he would still give me a chance to know him more and better..and I hope my plan will work during break time or dismissal..
Yassi: are you ok Nadine??
Nadine: yah sure...I'm getting nervous..
Yassi: why is this all about what you've told him..
Nadine: yah..I really make him feel bad..and I should've know him better...and I want to cheer him up..
Yassi: so do you have any plans??
Nadine: yah but leave it to me ok...I hope it'll work..
So I tried to catch his attention at break time but there are many girls who  wants to get an autograph..so I didn't disturb him..so I tried again at lunch time..
Andrey: Nadine what are you doing??
Nadine: I want tp cheer him up...but I think it will not gonna work..but I'm still hoping Andrey.. please help me..
Andrey: Nadine look...I want to help you but I think James eould be glad if you do your own effort..and you must do it after dismissal ok...wish you luck Nadine..
So we went to our classes and I look to him again and he just  look away..his face all day is like sad and mad..and I'm afraid of what is the result of my plan and I want to give an anklet to him the same with mine..so that it will be a sign of our friendship..
Then its dismissal already and finally we are here at jollibee and  no matter what will be the result..I just want to try to cheer him up and to be a good friend to him..
James' pov
we're here in jollibee..and I can see that Nadine was so nervous and I have no time to waste...so I just eat and eat..then after eating we go out and Nadine block my way..and i get nervous because I think she will tell words that may distruct my mind...and it will make me feel bad...
Nadine: James can we talk..
Then I didn't say any word.
Nadine: look I didn't meant to say...
James: you mean it..I can see it in your eyes..look if you want to say any word that will make me feel bad again..please not now..cause i don't wanna waste time for your bullies..and if you don't want us to be with you then tell us so that we will go away from you..thata what you want right...I can't get it...I thought you will be my good friend but I guess your just a bullier that will use me and kill me..
Then I left her not letting her say a word...
Andrey: where the hell are you going..
James: I want to go home I'm too tired to be nervous all the time..
Andrey: ok but you make her feel bad
James: well she always make me feel bad before let's just talk about something..
Andrey: don't you know that Nadine was trying to cheer you up because she knows everything yesterday..I hope the both of you will be ok by the time came..
Then I keep on realize..and I can't sleep..so I planned to get her trust...but first I will make the situation cool for a month..and when I'm not busy in school or in business..that's the time that I will plan with Andrey and Yassi..
Nadine's pov
I thought it will work...I cried of what I've heard..he called me bullier..am I too bad for him..I just wanted a new friend like him...but maybe time will come for us to talk and to know more each other...I'll just focus in my studies..
When I wake up.I rushed to my bathroom and take a bath...while brushing my teeth I saw my eyes...oh no..its like it was bitten by a cackroach...it was too big...how can I go to the school like this..
Mom: honey you're going to be late Yassi is here..
Then I just wear a white freego jeans and a tribal black shirt..and a pair of black vans..
Yassi: we're late..
Nadine: sorry yas..let's go.
Then I saw James.and I just look to Andrey
Nadine: good morning Andrey :, (..
Andrey: what happened to that face??
Nadine: depressed? I guess?
Andrey: what a nice joke..
Nadine: its not a joke Andrey..
Then I ran to my seat and listen and listen to all professors..and I only think of studying but when I see James it bother me a lot..like a distruction? Disturbance? I don't really know what is it...
Then its time for a dance class..
Professor: so I will give you each a partner...and you shouldn complain if I give you the wrong person...
Then I got nervous...how if James will be my partner...oh no this is not good at all.
Professor: James your partner will be Yassi and Andrey your partner will be Nadine..
Yes!!! Thank goodness...but I noticed that all of the girls are starring at us...well it wasn't my fault why I have a partner that is model...I'm very lucky..and this dance will be perform last Saturday of this month.because every month we should perform something that we learn and its a competition per year level and per courses..and we are performing tango...no claims ok ..if I teach you what to do...you should do it...because our goal is to win..are we ok of what I'm saying guys???
Students: yes prof..
Oh no...tango is difficult for me ...then I saw the professor is coming .
Professor: Nadine you and Yassi will help me to compose the steps ok...
Yassi: don't worry prof..we are going to help you...no matter what type of dance you are going to teach..
Professor: thanks you guys are awsome...
And we got home earlier and try to do some steps...thank goodness because Andrey will fit to me because he can carry me...actually he's tall...so its good and me and Yassi decided to use I bass the wind of the male and female version mixed...and I'm so exited...