11. crosswalk

As I looked around, i saw my stepbrothers standing, surrounding me in my bed room. The last thing i remember is that i was in that dark tiny room in the basement. How am I here now?

Ezz : w-what happened?

Jin : you fainted.

Ezz : so-

Jin : we took you here. Now care to tell us what you were mumbling about just now.

Ezz : mumbling what?

Jungkook: you were saying something like don't touch me pls or something like that. What was it.

Ezz : u-h

I know I was getting a nightmare about him. But I don't wanna tell them anything related to him. I can't.
Namjoon cocked up an eyebrow, gesturing me to answer.

Ezz : maybe, a bad dream. I-i don't know.

Namjoon : fine, sleep now as it's almost midnight- wait you haven't ate. The maids will give you your dinner. We don't want any other problem so just eat in your room and sleep. Tomorrow's Sunday, you don't have anything nor we have, so let us rest, do not mess with us.

He said, they all glared, and left. Wow.

Time skip to morning-----------

I got up with a headache and looked at the time.

8:57am

Shit. I slept for too long. I mean I'm an early riser,so....

I did my morning routine, slipped into a black oversized tee and some denim shorts. I ran downstairs and had my breakfast. I didn't see any of the boys ever since i woke up.

Ezz : uh...miss.

I called out to one helper lady awkwardly.

Lady : yes, younglady?

Ezz : where are...the boys. I didn't see them since morning.

Lady : oh...the masters are sleeping. They worked till late last night.

Ezz : oh okay.

I said and dismissed her before taking out my phone. I called my bestfriend more like soulmate.

|On the phone|

Yeonjun: HELLOOOOO...

Ezz : why are you yelling at my ear you fucker.

Yeonjun : yah, i told you I'm older than you. You should respect me bitch.

Ezz : yeah yeah, well let's hang out?

Yeonjun : YESS, I'll come pick ya up. I'm coming right now, fine with you petal?

Petal...
A nickname he gave me....

Ezz : yup yup. I'm ready.

Yeonjun : okieeee.....

He hung up and i got up to just brush my hair. After awhile the bell rang and yeonjun walked in. I rushed to him.

He was dressed in a white loose tee and a black jean. Front of the tee was tucked in his tight jeans. He was looking so... hot.

Yah shut up Kim aerin.

Yeonjun: petal....let's go?

He gave me his hand and we left the mansion. We went to a crosswalk. It was surrounded by a beautiful greenery. We sat on a bench.

Yeonjun : well, how are you doing now petal. 

He asked me as his gaze was on the sky. He gave me a small smile. 

Ezz : I'm doing good i guess......i wanna tell you something. You won't believe what i did yesterday.

I looked at him as he nodded for me to continue. I told him everything that happened yesterday. My pranks... punishment... panic attack.

Yeonjun : i named you 'little devil' for a reason princess.

He said and chuckled. But continued after.

Yeonjun : you messed with them first although. I know how rudely they behaved with you and what hoseok did earlier, but you should be patient. The punishment they gave you was way too harsh knowing you have phobia. But trust me, i know them and they may appear all cold and rude but they have a very pure heart.

He smiled and i nodded. Even though I doubted his words but couldn't bring myself to argue about it. Yeonjun always makes the right decisions, he knows things better than me.

Ezz : fine junnie.....i got you.

I smiled and he grinned back.

Yeonjun: you remember the time we met for the first time ezz?

I glanced at him, taken aback by the sudden question. But replied with the widest smile.

Ezz : ofc i do jun, how could I ever forget that.

To be continued........

**************************

I know this chapter was very short, but the next chapter will mostly focus on yeonjun and Aerin.

Next chapter will be a flashback chapter.

Vote and comment.

Good day ppl✨🐰......

Vote and have a sleepover at my place.hehe.