24. Baekhyun

I felt a tight grip on both my wrists......more like a bruising one. I let my eyes open and adjust to the dim light of the place I'm currently in before I hear a raspy voice.

"Finally you are awake, princess.....I was starting to get worried"

Baekhyun.

ezz : where am I baekhyun?

I said while looking at his disgusting figure with fire in my eyes. I'm done scaring away from him.

what will talking and fighting back lead me to? he'll hurt me? threaten me? sexually harass me? oh, he has already done that one. or worse...kill me? I don't care at this point.

after not getting any reply from him other than a smirk, I continued.

ezz : let me just go. why are you doing this again? oh, yeah...love? you think you love me, fine! believe whatever helps you sleep at night but I DON'T. LOVE. YOU.

at this, I saw his eyes getting darker but they went blank almost instantly.

baekhyun : I would appreciate it if you shut that pretty mouth of yours, love. don't be so stubborn.

ezz : just tell me where this freaking place is. where am I?

he smirked, stalking forward with a stupid grin plastered on his damned face.

his smile makes me gag.

baekhyun : we are somewhere far.....far from the reach of your so-called stepbrothers and that ugly best friend of yours.......AND NOW if you'll excuse me-

he shifted from his place and went towards the door of the room I'm currently in and continued.

baekhyun : I'll be back a little later. I got something to settle. bye, princess. try to escape and I'll make sure you regret it. and no one's even coming to your aid, so don't have any kind of hope. you are my captive.

he waved as he closed the door and locked it with a....click.

I sighed as I glanced around the room. I was tied up on a chair in the middle of the room. both my wrists tied with the armrest. even my ankles were tied to the legs of the chair. the room was rather small and very dim. There was a table in the corner, with some random old sticks and boxes lying on top of it. a small, round window from which even a dog can barely sneak out. then at last some small paintings, framed and hanging just beside the table, on the wall.

think ezz think. think of an escape. you gotta save yourself on your own.

wait! what if i.......

i let out a satisfying smile to myself. and straightened my back.

------------------------------------

~author's pov~

-in the mansion-

yoongi opened the letter, reading it out aloud.

"Dear BTS,

as you can see, your little stepsis is missing. tbh, no need to look for her or anything. she's with me and I'll not hurt her but yeah....if only she behaves well. I don't know if ya'll have that "siblings bond" or not but you all are just 'stepsiblings'. so, I suggest you to not search for her.

P.s. i do know what you all do for a living.......

mafia kings.

-------from unknown."

After Yoongi read it out, taehyung spoke up.

taehyung : uhm...is he crazy or something?

Jin : guess he really is..