Out In Town

*Dipper POV*

 It's been three days and Bill has done nothing but ask to help and pet Dee, Mabel's pig. (Waddles had died a few years prior, and once the Stans caught wind of this, they got Mabel a new pig. It made her feel better and I didn't have to use my money) So Ford and me decided that we could at least get him some new clothes. We were starting to trust him, Bill was nothing like that Dorito that had almost ended the world. The wound on his leg had cleaned up, thanks to Ford, and there was only a small scar left where it was supposed to be.

A woman was walking her dog and walking toward us on the other side of the sidewalk. Bill's eyes lit up, he looked at me and pointed at the dog. I gave a smile and walked quicker. "Excuse me? Ma'am?"

"Yes?"

"Can my friend pet your dog?"

"Sure!"

I gestured for Bill to pet the dog. His face was full of glee as he was petting the german shepherd. The dog seemed really happy to be petted by Bill, wagging its tail and licking him. "Well that's unusual"

"What is?" I asked.

"Oliver usually wouldn't even notice anyone that pets him." Hmm.

"Well, We got to get going. Sorry for bothering you ma'am."

"I don't mind it!"

"Bill, We got to go, get up" Ford said. Bill looked at him sadly then kissed the dog on its forehead and stood up. He waved to it, "Bye doggie!" He rasped and we were on our way to the clothing store. Ford and me hung back and let Bill stay up front. What do you think about that?" I ask. "About what?" Ford looked confused, "Did you not hear the lady?" We arrived at the store. "No, and we're here." Ford turned into the store.

*************

We had gotten seven shirts and Jeans, a pack of underwear and a bee-themed beanie Bill really wanted.

(Something like this but with the pom-pom having a small foam stinger poking out of the top)

We went back to the shack and put the clothes in Bill's temporary room. "Well, I'm gonna take a walk in the woods" I announce. Bill looked at me expectantly. "You wanna come?" he smiled and nodded. "Okay then, Bill and me are going for a walk" Ford pulled me out of the room and said "One minute Bill, you should get changed" Bill nodded and Ford closed the door. "What are you thinking?!" Ford whispered. "What do you mean Ford?"

"He's gonna kill you!" He sputtered, "Or something"

"Have you seen him?! He wouldn't hurt a fly! Heck! He is Afraid of flies, Grunkle Ford, you've seen him pet Dee and that dog today! I'm not protecting him by any means, I'm just saying that I'll be fine." The old man stared at me. "Fine, but be home by 8:00. Please understand I don't want you hurt." Ford then hugged me. When he let go, Bill came out of his room. He was wearing a yellow sweater with formfitting jeans and his hat. "Let's go Bill." With a smile, Bill nodded and followed me out.

******************

A/N: New chapter tomorrow! Sorry about the short one today, I am exhausted.

hehe, Soft Bill is always cute.