- Loukanis, Ricci, & Esposito -

Genevieve Loukanis - {Presumed dead}

Giovanni Loukanis - 13
"I just want my twin back, I've never even met her and I still feel like I've lost her"

Juliano Loukanis - 16

"All I need was to have my special back in my arms. That special person is my little sister."

Javi Loukanis - 17

"Just don't talk to me in this very moment because I am processing everything that has just happened. May as well write it down so I know it's real."

Adonis Loukanis - 20

"I knew I was right when I believed that you had seen my little sister that night."

Helios Loukanis - 24

"I need it in letters. I need it in print to know that this is actually happening."

Matteo Loukanis {half brother} - 26
"I maybe their half brother but I still died the day she died."

Leonardo Loukanis - 30

"My anger and bloodshed was actually useful for something that we had all been missing. We would have fought till we couldn't for you anyways."

Lorenzo Loukanis - 47

"Maybe this was all just a happy ending in the making."

Chiara Loukanis - 43 {deceased}

"Love them for me. Love them like they should be loved."

Dante Esposito -14

"I can't stop loving you, because since that night, I can't stop thinking about you. The girl that was called a slut when she is the absolute opposite."

Samuel Esposito - 17

"Don't you think this whole idea is ridiculous? Like, I mean I'm in, but this entire thing is crazy."

Rosa Esposito - 40

"Someone here has to be level-headed, do they not?"

Antonio Esposito - 45

"It is like watching headless chickens run wild. None of you have got any type of plan to see if this girl is who we think she is."

Atticus Ricci - 15

"You will always be my best friend, no matter your family situation, Sof or should I say Gen now?"

Maverick Ricci - 17

"I had a sneaky suspicion about you lot."

Milo Ricci - 17

"Can we be done with this sappy shit now? I can't deal with people crying."

Ronan Ricci - 20
"What the fuck is wrong with people? Why do they do that to their own siblings?"

Isla Ricci - 44

"Shut it now, let them have their moment."

Rome Ricci - 47

"Do you boys even know what the definition of silence even is? Clearly not because you make my fucking ears bleed."