- Romano's & Myer's -

Sofie Myer-Romano

a 13-year-old girl who has not only struggled to fit in at school but with the people that should have loved her, her family. She was the one that brought two family's together.

you could say the family's hate one another but in they're minds they chose to have nothing to do with one another. Sofie, she was supposed to bring them together, unite them. But when she was born it changed the two family's, instead of aweing and cooing at her, they would throw her out if they get the chance.

growing up it became 15 against 1. Older sisters are supposed to let you borrow their clothes/ things, help you through a break up or boy drama, and prepare them for what's awaiting for them. Older brothers are supposed to protect you from bullies, tell you no boys, make you laugh, be there for when you need to talk.

not tie their youngest sister to a chair, force them to eat gross food, beat them up when they do something the person didn't like, and not make them sleep outside for weeks in the winter. She looked up to her eldest brothers and sisters hoping she could be loved by them like they love one another. But nothing changed, she still gets the cold glares, doors slammed in her face, destroyed bedroom, pushed down the stairs.

- Characters -

Apollo "greedy" Romano - 30

"If it was my choice, you wouldn't be here, you wouldn't be seen with us, but because my father loved your mother and they wrote in their last note that we were to look after you, I guess I have to, that doesn't mean I have to love you."

Valentina "bitchiest" Romano - 28

"You want an apology? you don't deserve one, wanna know why? You don't deserve anything I give you."

Alexandre "Killer" Romano - 27

"Go talk to your friends. Oh, that's right, you don't have any. I don't know why I would think any different."

Luca "asshole" Romano - 26

"I would rather watch concrete dry then watching you try to play a sport or even a instrument. You don't even deserve me talking to you right now."

Allie "Princess" Romano - 25

"Stop whining and eat the food you are given. Think of it as a gift because that's the only gift you will be given from us."

Juliette "angel" Romano - 24

"I can't believe you don't put make up on to cover up that ugly scar of yours."

Ace "devil" Romano - 23

"Why do you look like that? like seriously, how do you even have our blood in you?"

Marco "smoker" Myer - 29

"Is this behaviour ever going to stop? Because I can't deal with it, before you know it, you'll be sent out of here."

Atlas "ladies man" Myer -28

"Go on, leave me alone. I have better things to do rather then wasting my time and energy on someone like you."

Anastasia "beauty queen" Myer - 27

"Dry your tears, there is no reason to cry over something you can't have."

Nora "liar" Myer - 26

"She can't even handle seeing us together with out her. Selfish, I tell you."

Noah "hater" Myer - 25

"You want to be strong like me but your never going to be, so I advise you to stop now before you make a fool out of us."

Silas "darling" Myer - 22

"Oh, you thought I would give you a hug too? In your dreams, darling."

Nova "Chanel's bitch" Myer - 20

"What did you say? I couldn't hear with that stutter of yours."

Bella "little miss" Myer - 19

"Poor girl, can't even take a single 'mean' word without crying her heart out."

Sofie "the odd one" Myer-Romano - 13

"I just wanted you to know that whatever you have done and will do to me, will not change the love that I have buried so deep for you and that is what I hate the most about me."

A/n: the words that are in the names/ quotation marks are what Sofie calls them and they are they're personalities.