6.

Saturday, March 12th, 2022

Onika's POV (2:33 am)

📍Maraj House hold (LA,California) 📍

I was up checking some emails on my computer

I was up checking some emails on my computer. I should be sleeping but I can't bring myself to sleep. I have to make sure everything is good for when I start my tour. 

I might have Jaden and Jordan stay with Bey or Robyn. If not then imma have to bring them with me. I didn't ask them yet but imma do that on Sunday after mama Tina's family dinner. 

I heard a door slam from down the hall. I'm a single mother at the moment. Every woman I come across can't seem to do right by me. I really like this my best friend cousin, Angie. I don't know if she likes me back but I like her. 

I got up to go check out what it was. I checked Jaden's room and he was sleeping in his bed. I went all the way in just to make sure. 

After checking if he was good I went to Jordan's room. I opened her door and she wasn't in the bed. I walked all the way in looking to the left and seen her bathroom light on but the door was closed. 

Her phone was off the charger so I know she got it. Actually I don't really know I just assumed cuase I heard her talking. 

"jordan" I called out finger trying to open the door. She locked it, why? 

"please" she said sounding like she was crying. 

I jiggled the door handle trying to see if it would open. I'm pretty sure that won't help but I did it anyways. 

"open the door so I can help you, mama" I said softly. I heard the lock click and she was sitting on the floor with her knees to her chest. 

I sat on the floor by her. She's having a panic attack. 

"Come here" I said oulling her to me. 

"p-please help me" she said breathing heavily. 

"skin to skin contact" I heard a voice say. I looked at her phone and seen it was the girl from Lyndall's house. I hate him. 

I took off my shirt not caring that she was on the phone. I had on a bra so it wasn't that bad. I took off Jordan's shirt and pulled her on my lap and laid her head on my chest so she can hear my heart beat. 

"listen to my heart beat baby. Try matching it okay?" I said rubbing her back calming her down. She nodded her head as her hot tears hit my chest. 

"i-i can't d-do it" she said sitting up. 

"okay come here " I said and pulled back into me and laid her down the same way she was before. "Can you do something for me" I asked her. She nodded her head. 

I grabbed her phone and seen the girl watching with a frown. "Describe what you see on the screen for me" I said. 

"i-its dark" she said she was starting to shake.