Kisses spooks and laughs

It's halloween your favourite time of year. You had sent Eddie to the store to get some snacks while you threw every pillow you could on the bed with some fluffy blankets and blacked out the windows for ambiance. "I'm back sweetheart! Eddie yells from downstairs and you race down to him snatching the bags out of his hands "thank you!" You say while placing them down on the table. "Uh your welcome" Eddie says confused his hand still out from where the bags once was "are you going to explain whats going on?" He continues, "oh!" You exclaim "i wanna eat snacks and watch horror movies" you explain with a grin while pulling all the snacks out of the bags. Eddie hugs you from behind "that sounds great Y/N but you know you always end up freaking out when the movies over" "yeah yeah but i like them Eddie bear... please" you plead leaning your head into his chest, "ok fine" he chuckles before kissing the top of your head.   The popcorn has been popped the sugar cookies are all laid out Eddie had already gotten comfortable in the bed taking small pieces of popcorn, "are you getting in or not?" He asks with a mouthful "i'm lighting some candles for extra spook" you say back sassily and Eddie laughs while launching some popcorn at you. "Hey!" You yell and he winks at you "come on princess i'm getting lonely over here".. "ok needy i'm coming" you laugh and settle down beside him and go through netflix, "what one do you wanna watch?" You ask looking over at Eddie, "i don't mind sweetheart you pick" he smiles. "Uhh what about halloween?" And he nods "a true classic let's do it."  "How come he can't die?" You ask Eddie while the credits roll "because it's just a movie" he says sarcastically and you roll your eyes "haha funny" and Eddie smiles at you throwing the last piece of popcorn at you and it lands in your top. "Oops sorry let me get that for you" Eddie says with a grin before pulling you too him and tickling you and you giggle loudly, He hovers over you before kissing all over your face. "I love you Y/N" your eyes scan every inch of his face "i love you too", Eddie leans down and places a soft kiss on your lips and you pull him back down by his shirt kissing him deeply and his hand runs up your body as you melt into the kiss. You hear a bang causing you to shoot up practically throwing Eddie off you.. "Y/N whats wrong?" He asks concerned "did you not hear that?!" "No honey i didn't hear anything, i told you watching a horror movie was a bad idea they mess with your mind" Eddie says grabbing your hand. "I know what i heard Eddie i heard a bang"... " baby it's halloween it's probably kids outside or something okay?" And you nod "yeah you're probably right", "i'm always right now bring those sweet lips back over here" Eddie says while pulling you back into him and kissing you. You now hear footsteps coming up the stairs, you and Eddie both stop kissing in unison and the room falls silent, "you heard that this time right?" You ask him nervously... "oh i most defiantly did" he says getting up off the bed motioning for you to shh and you nod. Eddie tip toes to the bedroom door and reaches for the handle but something else swings open the door Eddie jumps while you scream... "trick or treat mother fuckers!" Steve yells from the thresh hold. "You bastard" Eddie exclaims and you follow with "asshole". Steve cackles louder than he ever has before "how did you get in here?" Eddie asks Steve "you left the backdoor open" he finally says after his laughing fit "what do you want" Eddie then asks. "There's a halloween party we wanted to know if you guys wanted to come?" Eddie looks at you as if to ask do you want to? And you shrug "sure i'm down."