training

The next day Jason woke up looking around remembering his new life and decided that he should look around more and do some training in the basement so he could start taking in more magic knowledge. The grimoire does give him a sort of experience so he can cast and do things and it can upgrade it, but it will still be rusty like he knows it but has not done it in a long time.

So, Jason gets out of bed and brushes his teeth and gives his face a light wash to wake up fully. Makes some bacon and eggs for breakfast as in his last life he has lived alone and cooked for himself plenty of times.

After breakfast Jason changes into sportwear and jogs around his house then some into the wood but not deep so he can see his house.

Alice Pov

As allice start trying to lightly sneak out and gets a little distance, she can hear Jason running through the woods but before her bond makes her run over to him, she is held down by Edward followed by Emmet.

"you have to calm down, you can't see him by yourself until he is in high school because one if he sees you he will have the bond activated so he wouldn't be able to stay away from you until he gets used to it and two he is still to young plus he is living in the forest by himself which is still incredibly weird. Edward says"

"OK OK "allice cries out clearly upset

As Alice is let up and they see Jason running around exercising, they see him take a break on patio drinking water

As they get closer to the tree line and Alice feels less and less in control, she sees Jason snap his head in their direction without seeing anyone, so they stop and back up a bit. Once they get a certain distance where they can still see him, but his farther Jason turns around again grumbling.

"When looks like your bond has a certain distance to where has can sense it" Emmit says

Jason Pov

As Jason goes into his house and washes his hands and face, he decides to practice his potions and spellcasting in the basement before taking a shower, so he does not have to do it again.

So, Jason goes to the basement and starts to practice his first level spells from charms until they start feeling less rusty and more fluid.

Then Jason takes a break before setting up the cauldron from his magical space that God gave him thoughtfully when he realized that he had the plants but needed the equipment and different metals and stuff because of alchemy so it's more of the plant space with different infinite stores with everything else he would need that isn't available easily in this world.

So Jason starts making the magical cure for boils. After the second time failing and finally getting into the right mindset because he keeps getting distracted Jason makes the potion.

"Whew that was harder than I thought. I guess being 10 years old makes my quite a bit more immature."

So, Jason takes his grimoire and has the spells for preservation sent into his head so he can keep the potions and food from rotting.

After he sets everything up, he goes back upstairs to take a shower "huh I think at some point I'll try to make the love potion into a shampoo so that it takes away the effects but keeps the smell so that everyone who gets a whiff smells their favorite thing."

So, after the shower and getting dressed in something comfy and cute he starts to make himself some dinner having completely forgotten lunch in his magical training. "Ugh I need to make sure to set an alarm, so I don't forget to eat, this is very unpleasant"

So, after dinner and cleaning up he goes outside to play another song but this time on the violin (see top)

Alice Pov

The Cullens are once again close by so they can hear the music

As the music is coming to an end they hear "EEEEEEEE" from Alice as she shrieks from having heard another great song from Jason, but Edward immediately stops her as she once again subconsciously tries to go forward even when she didn't mean to.

"I'm good now I just got too emotional when I heard him playing" allice huffs as she bulges her cheeks

"He really is very talented, and I've never heard any of these songs" Carlise says

"Yea to good, it's very suspicious" Rosalie glares at them

"Yea I can barely read his thoughts like he is shielding them somehow and only some surface thought leak out" Edward grunts out

"Well, he still has 6 years until you can meet him Alice" Jasper says so that they can keep a watch on him before they go back to school in junior and senior year of high school.