Chapter 2 ~

My first love ~

~The one that I came with, She had to go. But you look amazing, Standing alone. So c'mon c'mon. Move a little closer now, C'mon, C'mon, Ain't no way you're walkin' out C'mon, C''mon, Show me what you're all about, Yeah, I've been watching you all night, There's somethin' in your eyes Saying, C'mon, c'mon, And dance with me, baby. Yeah, The music is so loud, I wanna be yours now, So c'mon, c'mon, and dance with me baby.~

  "Don't forget your birthday presents Carter." Cody yelled as he motioned me to follow him out side. I stood there in shock as I store at the present. I snapped back to reality and hugged my brothers. "THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!!" I screeched. "Don't forget me, I pitched in too!" Said Jazmyn. I ran to her and gave her a big hug. "Thankyou." I said. I ran to the car as I stepped in the car and breathed in the new car smell. I smiled like an idiot and motioned Jazmyn to the truck.

  "Its so cool!" She screeched.. "I KNOW!" I screeched back. "Whats that?" I asked looking in the rear view mirror. "Its a movers truck." Jazmyn stated. Weird, I thought. I thought we had a neighbor. "Dont we have a neighbor?" I asked "I dunno. Its your house." "Good point."

 "Who's that? Hes kinda cute." I  told Jazmyn as she looked back.  "OOOOOOOOOOO.. someones gotta crushhhhh!" She whisper yelled. "I wonder if he goes to our school Carter!" "I don't know, but its Friday so we'll find out!" I grabbed my phone and checked the time. We still have half an hour before school starts, wanna go  get coffee?" "Sure," She replied. "You might want to tell your brothers first." "Ok, be right back." I yelled as I ran to the house.

  "Brian, Cody." I said as they were making out with their girlfriends on the table. "Ew. I'm going to school now.." I said as they shooed me away. I wish I could un-see that. ._. That's gross..we should've just gone. 

  "They don't care Jazmyn, to busy sharing breath mints." "Ew, that's more then I needed to hear.." "At least you didn't have to wittiness it. ._."  "haha, lets go.." "k, hey, theres that guy.. hes in his truck." "Dude, don't stare..its creepy." Jazmyn said teasing me. I smacked her arm and she laughed. "Lets go," I said searching for the keys. "Jazmyn, wheres the keys?" "Under the dash."  "Okay, thanks." I said while turning the ignition. 

   "Life is a highway, I wanna ride it all night long If you're going my way, I wanna ride it all night long"   We sang as we drove to school with our coffee. We laughed as we walked out. The first bell rang as we ran to class. 1st peroid isn't that important, its only like 15 minutes anyways, and Mr. Cribb is cool. 

  I pushed Jazmyn in front of me as we entered. "Why are you ladies late?" The sub asked. Oh greaaattt.. a sub ._. "We were late, we stopped for coffee on the way," I wasn't a good lier so I didn't even try. "Take a seat and we'll get going." Me and Carter took the two seats in the back of the class as Mr. White went on. 

  The lunch bell rang as everyone went to the lunch room to eat. Me and Jazmyn never go to lunch, we always walk to like Dairy Queen or something since its across the street from Malibu High, [MHS] this time, we were gonna go drive around and go to a different place instead. "So? Where do you want to go Carter?" Jazmyn asked. I shrugged. "How about--" I cut her off. "Anywhere except Dairy Queen, their onion rings are gross. " She laughed and shook her head. "How about we just drive around and stop for a bite." I suggested, "Works for me." Jazmyn agreed as we walked out of school and got in the truck.

  "Have you seen the new kid yet Jazmyn?" "Yes! He was in my 3rd period! I forgot to mention it! Hes a LOT cuter closer up though." "Haha, don't tell Wyatt." "I wasn't saying I "liked" him, I was telling you hes nicer looking up close. Wyatt's my boyfriend, why would I like him?" "I know, just messing around no need to get serious." I said smiling. 

  "Hey, boy you never had much game, so I needed to upgrade So I went and walked away-way-way Now I seen you been hanging out, with that other girl in town. Looking like a pair of clowns-clowns-clowns

Remember all the things you and I did first, and now your doing them with her, Remember all the things you and I did first, You got me got me like this And now you're taking her to every restaurant And everywhere we went, COME ON! And now you're taking her to every restaurant You got me got me like this.

Boy you can say anything you wanna, I don't give a shh, no one else can have you I want you back, want you back, want you want you back. I broke it off thinking you'd be crying, now I feel like Shh looking at you flying, I want you back, want you back, want you want you back. "

  The truck radio played as we drove around. "There's only 45 more minutes until lunch is over, and I'm STARVING." Jazmyn whined as she held her stomach. "We can go to Safeway and pick up some food and eat it. NOT in the car though, you eat like a pig." I teased her. "Hey!" She yelled in defense as she smacked my arm. I laughed and we drove to Safeway. 

  "Lets go to the Chinese standy thing." I laughed and followed her to the "Chinese standy thing" .  "Can I have some of those noodles?" I asked the old man as I pointed to the noodles while Jazmyn slurped up hers. I got my wallet out to pay, "Jazmyn, I'm short.. " "I know.. finish paying." "haha, very funny." I said sarcastically as she gave me five bucks. "Thank you"  said the old man as we walked away with our food. "Hurry up and eat, I want to go to Dutch Bros. I'm not a big fan of the Starbucks in here." I said with my mouth full. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Okay, guys I wanted to update,so here you go!

-Vote

-Comment

-Follow/Fan [: