Chapter 3. ~

My first love. ~

   I drove home after dropping Jazzy off and walked inside to a note. 

  "Me and Cody went to spend the night at our friends house, there's stuff in the fridge, make some dinner for yourself, go out, idgaf... " 

 That was a great message, I thought as I rolled my eyes.. I went on a walk around our block and decided to go see if the new guy was home. I texted Jazmyn. 

 - Jazzy [: -

  Whats the new guys name??

- Carterrrrr :DD -

Daniel, I think.. 

- Jazzy [: -

Thanks 

- Carterrrrr :DD -

np, xx

  I locked my screen and walked to Daniels house.. I stopped in front of his house. I was at war with my self on whether I should go or not. I chickened out and went home. I walked through the door and came to the note again and tossed it in the trash. I picked up my phone and texted Jazmyn again. 

 - Jazzy [: -

Hey, wanna spend the night? Cody and Brian are at their gf's houses.. so the place will be to ourselves. :] 

- Carterrrrr :DD -

Sure, let me ask.  1 sec (:

- Jazzy [: - 

Thanxx! <3 

A few minutes later

- Carterrrrr :DD -

They said  yessss! I have to get a ride from my sis so it may be like 10, 15 mins for her to say yes, and actually get here! xx

- Jazzy [: -

Kk, see you soon! 

I locked my iPhone and decided to get things set up. I went to my bedroom and grabbed extra blankets for my bed, [ Jazmyn's a hog ] and my stuffed animals, [ don't judge, they're fluffy! :D ] I went back downstairs and grabbed some licorice and popcorn, suckers, Reese's Pb cups, and 3 different kinds of sodas, and a bunch of other random shit to eat until we felt like vomiting, and spread it out on the bed nicely. I got my Pajamas on and put a horror movie in my flat screen [ In case we get bored.. ] THEN, I grabbed my huge speakers and connected it to my phone and turned the volume to max.

 "Knock, knock." I ran downstairs and opened the door to Jazmyn. "JAZZY!" I screamed as we jumped up and down like we did on my birthday. We ran upstairs as I pressed play on the music.

  Lets make the most of the night like we're gonna die young 

[beat break]

Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young

Young hearts, out our minds, runnin' like we outta time, wild childs lookin' good Livin' hard just like we should. Don't care who's watching when we tearing it up, that magic that we got nobody can touch.

Looking for some trouble tonight, Take my hand, I'll show you the wild side, like it's the last night of our lives, we'll keep dancing 'till we die.

I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums, oh what a shame that you came hear with someone. So while you're hear in my arms, lets make the most of the night like we're gonna die young.

Blasted through my house as we danced like crazy shit. When the song was over we laughed and fell on the bed and ate junk food. "How the hell do you have so much candy??" "I have NO clue. haha, my brothers buy random shit and then don't eat it. Sooooo, finders keepers!" Jazmyn laughed and I played some more music, "LETS SEE HOW LOUD IT IS FROM OUTSIDE!" I yelled at her through the music. "OKAY." She screamed back. 

 We walked downstairs and the music was still blaring. As we walked out side we could still hear it and started laughing, our neighbors were starring at us like we were high and running around the block naked. That made us laugh more, "They're looking at us like we're crazy." Jazmyn just barely got out and fell on the ground laughing. Daniel came out walking towards us. "Are you guys okay?" He said sarcastically laughing. "You know how loud that music is?" "Yup!!" We both said laughing. "And you're not high?" He asked. I smacked him lightly on the shoulder and laughed. "Unless you can get high on candy and soda, no, we are not high." I said still laughing. 

 "Can I join the party?" He asked. "Do you like horror movies?" Jazmyn asked recovering and standing up. "Yeah.. why?" He asked. "Just wondering.. no fear of clowns?" She asked again. "Nooo..." He said raising an eyebrow. "Then come on. BUT," she said stopping him."You have to go get your P.J.'s. He chuckled and walked to his house. 

"What the heck?!" I whisper screamed at Jaz, "You know I like him!!" I said frustrated. Jaz gave me a smirk as he came back in his P.J.'s and joined us inside.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey, wanted to update so I'll finish the party in Chapter 4. [: Thanks for reading! <3 [:    I'll post a pic of Daniel on Chapter 2. ~