Until We Collide Again

DISCLAIMER

This may be a work of FICTION or NOT. Names, characters, business, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the writer's imaginations or true with only few alterations. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events and such may not be coincidental. Overthinking is possible.

BLURB

What if you're just good enough to mess around, but not better to get invested with? How much can you risk to play a game knowing that you will lose in the end?

****

Cleo Charmaine Linares is a walking karmic red flag. She lies, gaslights, and manipulates people for fun because she finds satisfaction messing with their lives. Due to her past traumas it made her become a complex woman with a difficult personality. A woman with a voice of an angel, but lips of a devil.

Kurt Ian Barrientez, the male version of herself. An empath, master of mixed signals, love-bombing, and passive manipulation. He loves getting into people's mind and confuse the hell out of them, and he claims he is not capable of loving. An asshole in a gentleman's suit.

What could possibly go wrong when two people with the same personality collide? Who knows? Maybe an unending mind game that the both of them would soon cheat to win.

Excerpts from the book:

"What if we dated? Considering we have the same personality. . ." 
"It probably won't work out." 
"Why? I think it will do just fine. We understand each other, and respects our time."
"I don't think you're in the right position to say that." 

"You know this is wrong, right?"
"I know, but I don't really care."

"I don't know what's wrong with me. These past few days I just want to tell you that I love you." 
"I'll take those words as if you just missed me." 
"Do I?  Fuck, this is not me."
"At least you're not insane." 
"What do you considered insane?" 
"When I randomly cross your mind at everything you do." 
"Then I must be insane." 

"What is this? What the hell are we even doing?" 
"We're just friends. A really really good friends." 

"Cleo, tell me. Is it wrong to love you?"
"Is it wrong to love a person full of flaw?" 
"Is it wrong of wanting to hold and protect you?"

"If we ever had some misunderstandings, let's talk it out, yes?" 
"Alright." 
"I don't want to lose the only person who understands me."  

Plagiarism is a crime.
All Rights Reserved © 2023