UWCA 01| Bad Bitch

CLEO 

As soon as the door closes, I pushed him against the wall and kissed him fervently. Nakita ko ang panlalaki ng mata niya sa gulat pero kaagad ko rin naman nakitaan iyon ng pagkamangha at pagnanasa. 

I clung my arms around his neck as I bit his lips to deepen the kiss. His left hand travelled on my hips caressing my spine until he reached my nape. His free tried tried to unzip the red dress that I'm wearing, but before he could do it I managed to stop him. 

I break away from the kiss and stared at him using the triangle method. Looking at his forehead, to his left and right eye. Nakita ko kung paano mamungay ang mga mata niya habang nakatitig sa akin. 

His intense stare was full of lust and attraction like it was something he could not control. I tilt my head and smiled at him before pressing my index finger in his soft lips. 

"Don't get too excited, alright? I haven't even started yet." I said, but my words seemed to excite him even more. 

Umalis ako mula sa pagkakasandal sa likod ng pintuan upang magtungo sa kama. Minuwestra ko ang kanang kamay ko upang tapikin ang malambot na kama, senyales na pumunta siya sa tabi ko para umupo. Wala naman siyang sinayang na oras at tumabi sa akin. 

We are in Red's Hotel & Resort attending one of my friend's debut. That explains why I'm wearing a red dress, at dahil galante ang kaibigan ko isa-isa niya kaming binigyan ng room para doon na mamahinga at matulog.

"Cleo. . ." I smiled at him. 

Tinanggal ko ang ribbon na nakatali sa buhok ko habang nakatitig sa kanya. "You don't mind if I blindfold your eyes, right?" Isang kakaibang ngisi ang kumawala sa labi niya. 

"Cleo Charmaine, I thought you were a virgin?" I chuckled as I lean forward to blindfold his eyes. 

"And who said virgins can't be kinky, Heather?" I whispered, making sure that my scent would linger on his nose. 

"You smelled good, damn it." gigil nitong saad na lihim kong ikinangisi. 

"Now I want you to listen to me." I stood up and held both of his shoulders, dahilan upang umangat ang ulo nito sa gawi ko. 

"Yes, ma'am." Para naman itong bata na sumunod sa gusto ko. 

I guided him to lay down. I took the ropes I bought with me and tied both of his hands and feet on the side of the bed. I felt how he shivered with so much anticipation whenever my fingers would touch his bare skin, and I could not wait to give him a good show that he deserved.

"You don't mind if I close the lights, right?" Tumango naman siya kaya kaagad kong pinatay ang ilaw. 

As soon as the lights went off, I opened the door and let my gay friend Michael inside the room. I gave her a wink and she immediately understood the assignment. Nakita akong lumapit ito sa kamang kinahihigaan ni Heather. 

She unbuckled his belt and took off his pants earning a groan from him. Kinuha ko naman ang phone sa bag ko para ituktok ito sa gawi niya. Since may infrared camera ang phone ko, I was able to capture a video of a core memory he will never forget in his lifetime. 

Heather Meyers, an exchange student from Canada. Every week iba iba ang mga kinakama niyang babae. He treats woman as a trophy and he had a hobby of devirginizing them. Feeling niya kinadagdag ng pagkalalaki niya na maraming nagkakandaumahog sa kanya na babae. 

I wasn't supposed to care since I know better than putting my nose in someone else's business. However, he made a huge mistake. Sa lahat ng babaeng pwede niyang kanain yung kaibigan ko pa. Danica was too pure and innocent. She grew up in a healthy household where she was loved by everyone. It was all warm and genuine. 

Now he can't just come around and knock her off leaving her with traumas that would scar her for the rest of her life. That's why I swore to give her the justice she deserved. 

I planned everything from the start. The moment I got hit by a ball he threw, faking to faint until he carried me to the infirmary. I knew he's been eyeing on me ever since their volleyball practice, and I am sure he was just waiting for a perfect chance. 

I gave him a bait and he grabbed that chance. Dahil noong time na nasa infirmary ako, he gave me his number and asked me to give him a call if the pain in my head gets worse. That's how the game started. 

I played as a humble woman who can't even hurt an ant. The delicate and graceful woman that would drawn the likes of him. Kilala ko ang mga lalaking gaya niya e. The more pure and innocent it is in their eyes, the more they wanted to ruin it. 

So like a moth in a flame, he was attracted to the light, and now he is getting burned bits by bits.

"Fuck. . ." Tumaas lalo ang sulok ng labi ko nang marinig ko ang tila ba nanggigigil niyang mura habang bumabalikwas at nagpupumilit na makawala sa pagkakatali. 

"So good! Fuck you, Cleo!" Pinigilan ko ang sarili kong huwag matawa. 

And so he thought I was the one giving him a blowjob when the truth is, it was actually Michael. Gusto kong humagalpak kakatawa habang nakikita kung gaano nasasarapan ang mukha niya. I wonder what his reaction might be? 

 After taking the video featuring how disgusting he is, I waved my hand at Michael who was actually enjoying what he was doing. Michael, my gay friend who is also named Mika. We don't actually see each other too often but we still got each other's back whenever needed. 

Michael just winked at me. I just nod my head and left the room. I guess he will handle the aftermath. 

Nagpatuloy ako sa paglalakad sa corridor hanggang makarating ako sa terrace. Tinukod ko ang braso ko sa railings habang dinadama ang lamig ng hamapas ng hangin sa mukha ko. I will be uploading this video anonymously in the university's public server. I will make sure to end him until he will never have a room for another victim. 

You think what I did was too much? You think it was harassment? 

What about the women he dated only to sleep with them and dump them after using them like a piece of trash? He's an asshole who manipulates his victim into thinking that they are safe around him. The feeling of safety and validation that would make any woman let their guard down. 

I tapped on my phone and logged into the university's server uploading the video. I small smile crept into my lips when I touched the post button. 

"Now you're fucked." Pinanood ko kung gaano karami ang comments and reacts just as it was posted a few seconds ago. 

"Game Over, Heather Mayers." I turned off my phone and laughed. 

I know I was a bitch, and I am proud to be the product of what society mirrored me to be. I will show you the bitch you created base on the previous interactions you have with me and the people around me. 

G O L U C K Y C H A R M